Assassin's Creed: Unity

Assassin's Creed: Unity Achievements

I Want It All

Complete all Single Player mission challenges.

You will need to complete all of the challenges within all of the story mode sequences. Try to knock out most of them, but as you upgrade and progress they will become easier if you need to go replay them. Certain memories will require you have certain skills or equipment available. You will always want to have full ammo when going into any missions to insure you can do the challenges, otherwise you will be looting bodies trying to find things by luck.

Look at each memory sequence in the guide above to see what needs to be done ahead of time to prepare yourself. The bold on a word means you must have quantity of an item or unlocked that specific skills.

Comment #1 by brave soul1991
Sunday, November 30, 2014 @ 11:53:17 PM

If there are two challenges on a mission, do I have to complete both at the same time, or can I complete one challenge then repeat the mission to do the second challenge?

Comment #2 by VyzieTaur
Thursday, December 04, 2014 @ 01:50:05 PM

I'm sure #1 has figured this out by now but for anyone else: you can do the challenges independently of each other, they do not need to be completed in a single mission :)

Comment #3 by WijnenNL
Sunday, December 07, 2014 @ 10:06:31 PM

But you do need to complete the mission to save it, wgen you replay the mission.

Comment #4 by Achievementguru117
Sunday, January 11, 2015 @ 07:43:29 PM

Yes its a real bitch.

Comment #5 by thegrader600
Monday, February 16, 2015 @ 06:35:03 PM

??
what missions - I have done everything and still no unlock. obviously this means I haven't done everything

Comment #6 by jeg97
Friday, February 20, 2015 @ 12:07:49 AM

I've done all the challenges and have got 100% for single player missions but mine still hasn't popped ,its not even saying done unlocking it's just completely locked.Is this a glitch and will it pop eventually.Ive tried resetting xbox ect

Comment #7 by briers
Sunday, March 08, 2015 @ 10:10:49 PM

@#6 Same here, it still not unlocked for you? Don't know what else to do game is single player missions are 100 % done

Comment #8 by Kiero95
Sunday, March 29, 2015 @ 06:24:03 PM

Pretty sure both achievements would have unlocked by now for #6 & #7. But always remember some achievements take longer to pop due to the cache space within the Xbox.

Comment #9 by BasqueNYC
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 @ 02:31:59 PM

"....and I want it now"

Comment #10 by Sir Kam
Thursday, July 30, 2015 @ 07:20:58 AM

replayed the two 85% completed mission parts , and got the 100% sync and this achievement.

Comment #11 by SmoothAsEgg5
Thursday, December 29, 2016 @ 09:04:36 PM

Pretty sure this is glitched for me. After completing the main campaign, went back to replay the challenges and all of them worked and completed fine, until Sequence 8, Memory 2: September Massacres. The two challenges are "Ledge assassinations" and "cover kills". I completed the "ledge assassinations" on my main playthrough, so only had to replay for the "cover kills". Anyways, "Cover Kills" is no longer an obtainable challenge during my replay. Damn shame.

Comment #12 by Schfooge
Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 06:04:14 AM

In sequence 5, Memory 2 I managed to go over and under the four objects and it gave me all the skill points. However, it didn't check the box saying I've completed the challenge. I don't really feel like redoing this level, so I'm going to continue and see if the achievement unlocks when I complete the other challenges.

Comment #13 by Unamis
Tuesday, January 07, 2020 @ 09:37:59 AM

If anyone is having the same problem with cover kills as #11 on sequence 8 memory 2: go inside the building through the window in the courtyard with the soldiers you can rescue instead of climbing up to the top of the building.

Comment #14 by Hollywood3zx
Monday, February 17, 2020 @ 02:13:32 AM

I have 100% sync, all challenges are checked off, (been that way for three years), but this achievement isn’t unlocked.

Same goes for Liberator and Fraternite. I even JUST NOW did the heist and co-op each once again to try to get Fraternite to pop, no such luck. Wtf is going on?

Ubisoft Paris