Assassin's Creed: Unity

Assassin's Creed: Unity Achievements

Know-It-All

Complete all training missions.

Training missions are gained through progression of the story and unlocking skills. You must go into the menu and choose to play each one for this to unlock. Once you have done a training, it will mark it as complete, so you can tell which ones you have done.

Comment #1 by Golden Bollocks
Saturday, November 22, 2014 @ 07:35:14 AM

You can do this once you own the Cafe Theatre (happens fairly early on). Simply go to the two crossed swords on the map and complete the training exercises.

This is too easy and very boring but at least you get 20G for your misery.

Comment #2 by MasterMarney
Sunday, November 23, 2014 @ 11:36:25 AM

step one: earn skill points
step two: spend skill points on skill
step three: complete the training mission that comes with it either from the database menu or at the cafe
step four: repeat until all training missions are completed.
step five: smile at your 20G achievement!

Comment #3 by KilldbyNecropsy
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 @ 04:40:30 AM

I did all the training missions and it did not unlock for me...Le sigh.

Comment #4 by PitifulChief96
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 @ 11:07:55 AM

Same with me. Did them all, no achievement popped.

Comment #5 by ColdCokeCan
Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 03:09:07 AM

Mine still won't unlock, it's the last one as well.

Comment #6 by edreed2o
Sunday, December 07, 2014 @ 04:18:13 AM

Mine unlocked after replaying the "Staggering Strike" tutorial while the achievement was snapped. Don't know if that'll help anyone..?

Comment #7 by Elros
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 @ 08:24:45 AM

This one and the master architect achievement wont unlock for me. More problems from ubisoft with the game. So disappointed considering how good black flag was

Comment #8 by CloneNiNJALOL
Sunday, January 18, 2015 @ 10:59:00 AM

while playing I noticed when I got a new skill for some reason it was saying that I already did the training for it so when it didn't pop I went back and looked at them all and I thought to myself I don't remember doing the double air assassination training so I went and did it and sure enough the achievement popped hope this helps people out this is how I got it to pop

Comment #9 by tb4lmitch
Tuesday, February 03, 2015 @ 01:02:30 AM

I did two training missions early on in the game, then did all the others in one sitting at the end of the game and the achievements didn't unlock so I did the first two again and the achievements popped , hope this helps

Comment #10 by R4GINGgam3r
Monday, March 16, 2015 @ 03:18:52 AM

I've completed all of the training missions, and I still didn't receive the achievement. What should I do?

Comment #11 by DropKickaBear
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 @ 03:43:45 PM

I hope this helps - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBUuvS8lvMo . Please read description for specific details on how to get the achievement.

Comment #12 by Kiero95
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 @ 10:28:17 AM

I completed a couple of training missions, then collected all the sync points to buy the rest of the skills. After this, I went back and completed the rest of the training missions, and unlocked the achievement. So you don't need to complete them all in one go. Just make sure they all have a tick next to them and then if it still hasn't unlocked, give it a couple of hours, could be the Xbox messing up.

Comment #13 by bottleofsmoke17
Friday, October 16, 2015 @ 09:35:47 PM

Not popping for me, either.

Comment #14 by Snake Eater MTL
Friday, November 20, 2015 @ 01:50:57 PM

I got the same issue after completing all of them. I started back from the first one and I got the achievement at the very end of the list. Thank God. Hope this helps.

Comment #15 by UltraRanger
Wednesday, October 05, 2016 @ 11:21:39 PM

This can only be done after you unlocked all skills first. So you have to find all sync points in CO-OP and story modes.

Comment #16 by uwe0
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 @ 02:26:52 PM

i need help, I did all the training missions and it did not unlock for me, what can i do?

Ubisoft Paris