Assassin's Creed: Unity

Assassin's Creed: Unity Achievements

Room With A View

Enjoy the view of Paris from Arno's balcony.

After you renovate the Cafe Theater, there will be an upstairs area where Arno has his own room. To get there fast you can climb to the outside courtyard area and go in. This outside courtyard is above the actual Cafe symbol (the two masks). Head inside the room on the right. You should see a desk with an interaction glow on it that display customization. Near that is another door to a balcony. Head straight out and Arno will put his arms on it. Rotate the screen around and look at the view. The achievement should unlock shortly after.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by PowerPyx
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 01:10:09 AM

In DNA Sequence 5, Memory 1 you will unlock the Café Théâtre (your hideout). It will now be marked on the map in the Île Saint-Louis district of Paris. Simply climb up the balcony. Let the animation play out when Arno looks over the balcony and the achievement will unlock.

Comment #2 by KickNaZZ
Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 10:01:55 PM

easy guide to the achievement

Comment #3 by WijnenNL
Sunday, November 16, 2014 @ 01:47:12 AM

Possibly glitched: It didn't unlock while in the achievement app it's totally light green.

Comment #4 by AJDgaming
Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 01:06:16 AM

Hey guys, check out my video below for this achievement and a few others!

Business and Pleasure: You need 50,000 Livre. In Arno's house/Theatre you receive money every 20 mins so just keep collecting from the chest whenever it is full!

Master Architect: You need to upgrade all 5 sections of Arno's house/Theatre, you can do this by using the book near the money chest.

Patron of The Arts: Once you have upgraded the theatre, you need to stand at the table by the stage and watch a performance.

Room With a View: In Arno's room, you need to walk out onto the balcony and look out over Paris until the achievement comes up.

Comment #5 by DarkShare
Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 08:45:16 PM

For this achievement you must get to secuence 5 to unlock the Theatre Café. Once done, get on the main balcony and wait for the animation.

Comment #6 by PeteNutz
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 @ 06:40:31 PM

#1 and #5, you do not have to get to Sequence 5 in order to get the achievement. I just got it and I've only just started Sequence 4.

Comment #7 by Solus Sicarius
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 @ 06:43:27 PM

Video Guide

Comment #8 by Recipe For Hate
Thursday, March 16, 2017 @ 06:24:35 AM

I stand there for ever and won't unlock

Comment #9 by vpustote
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 @ 01:44:10 PM

I can't get this achievement to work. It's irritating me very badly.

I have stood on all 5 ledges. I have rotated the camera clockwise and counter-clockwise. I have looked up and down and I have turned the camera in every direction and every speed imaginable. I cannot get this to unlock.

I have searched the whole web. How has no one else had issues with this?

Comment #10 by Crae
Thursday, January 16, 2020 @ 10:27:26 PM

refuses to unlock for me

Ubisoft Paris