Assassin's Creed: Unity

Assassin's Creed: Unity Achievements

I Got Skills

Unlock all Skills.

There are two ways to gain points for unlocking skills. You must do a mixture of both single player and co-op play in order to get these.

Campaign
Play through the sequences to earn these as rewards.

Co-op
These will be hidden within the Co-op missions as well as earned from completing them. The ones you must find work like cockades. You get near them on the mini map and they will be displayed. You then have to go collect them.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by MasterMarney
Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 05:20:57 PM

To get enough sync points to buy all the skills, you have to complete all the story line missions, all the co op missions and collect all the additional sync points in the co op missions.
Hope this helps.

Comment #2 by MasterMarney
Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 05:57:47 PM

correction, you do not need to collect all of the additional sync points to have enough for the skills. you should have enough before then.

Comment #3 by MasterMarney
Saturday, November 29, 2014 @ 11:22:16 PM

disregard comment 2... you do need all sync points!

Comment #4 by VyzieTaur
Thursday, December 04, 2014 @ 12:53:51 PM

Thanks MasterMarney I was wondering about that. Guess I need to do more coop then! lol

Comment #5 by EliteXPhoenix
Sunday, January 18, 2015 @ 08:49:51 PM

i just calculated it all out and i'm still going to be one point short somehow

Comment #6 by MCutshaw
Wednesday, January 21, 2015 @ 10:43:39 PM

Time to grind out the co-op. We can get the sync points in the co-op if played by ourselves right?

Comment #7 by Snaker585
Friday, January 30, 2015 @ 12:07:12 PM

@Comment 6

Yeah, you can also collect all the Sync-Points in the Co-Op Missions while playing offline/solo

Comment #8 by Total Player
Friday, July 24, 2015 @ 01:41:47 PM

Do you have to finish the mission once you've picked the sync point up or can you then just leave the mission?

Comment #9 by Total Player
Friday, July 24, 2015 @ 05:40:33 PM

Correction you don't have to finish the mission to get the collected sync point once collected you can just get quit the mission and the sync points are collected.

Comment #10 by sawblade24
Friday, December 25, 2015 @ 05:30:29 AM

Pardon, but how do you play the co-op missions alone?

Comment #11 by bleeding pepper
Sunday, March 20, 2016 @ 10:42:47 PM

There seem to be hidden/secret sync points in the co-op missions.

From the co-op missions menu there are apparently 70 sync points across all of the missions, but only 40 appear on the map. There seems to be some indication that completing the mission alone grants you a point or two. But there are several points unaccounted for and no matter how many times I complete a mission (either solo or co-op) I get nothing.

All of the guides on the internet refer to a fewer number of sync points you actually find and collect than is listed in the mission menu.

PS: I've already completed the campaign with 100% sync, so I've got all of those sync points. On the co-op menu, I've got for example 4/5 sync points on"The Austrian Conspiracy" and 6/7 for "Jacobian Raid".

Comment #12 by Destructionat3r
Thursday, June 23, 2016 @ 04:56:26 PM

Looking for people for to do co-op achievements.
GT: Destructionat3r

Comment #13 by DaCameraMan
Saturday, July 30, 2016 @ 10:28:41 AM

I'm also looking for people to do co op. If you still need a partner Destructionat3r let me know. Also, anyone else send me a message. I'm currently playing through the game, finally picked it up again. I would like to get as much as i can co op.

Ubisoft Paris