Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Achievements

I Come From The Land Up Over

Discovered all names locations in Serenity's Waste, Triton Flats and Stanton's Liver.

This achievement is self explanatory. You must discover every named location in the listed areas, THIS DOES NOT MEAN JUST UNCOVERING THE MAP. Some locations you might not think to look:

• In Serenity's Waste, go up the stairs to the left of where you spawn. Follow them outside. Then, once you are outside, look to your right and jump onto the oxygen patch right there. Then there should be a long piece of metal in front of you, so jump on it and follow it all the way. Then, when you see another piece of mountain to jump on, proceed to do so. Then jump into the lava cave and land on the rocks located at the top of the lava-fall. Then jump down the hole to find the location.
  • In Stanton's Liver, run through the map until you get to the bridge. There is a cave connected to this bridge. Go into it and keep left until you see an opening that you can jump into. Platform into it, and then follow it to the end. A location should pop when you follow the cave to end.
  • In Stanton's Liver, follow the route described in the last bullet point. When you get to the end, the location called "Higgin's Gully". On the floor in front of you, you should see a bright purple pillar in the middle of the room. Walk into it to be transported to another location (this is personally what I was missing for the achievement).
  • In Triton Flats, look at your map and search for the map exit to Vorago Solitude. There is a location right in front of that map exit, which is easy to gloss over.

I recommend going for these achievements after you complete all the side missions, as some locations are inaccessible until you complete certain side missions.

Comment #1 by xXDeathlivesXx
Monday, October 20, 2014 @ 05:18:09 PM

This one is so frustrating. I've gotten the other two location achievements but can't get this one.

Comment #2 by xXDeathlivesXx
Monday, October 20, 2014 @ 05:19:21 PM

Comment #3 by CherryVile
Monday, October 20, 2014 @ 10:46:01 PM

Is it the bit at the end of Stanton's Liver you're stuck on?

Comment #4 by xXDeathlivesXx
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 @ 01:41:48 AM

All of my map is uncovered and i've been through it multiple times.

Comment #5 by CherryVile
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 @ 02:10:45 AM

You need to go everywhere, just because the map is uncovered doesn't mean you've discovered every named place, I had to go through all my uncovered map to get the last few named places

Comment #6 by BeefiestName
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 @ 05:42:47 PM

In Stanton's Liver, there is a purple pillar in the arena-like area south of the bridge. Jump on top of this pillar to be teleported to a new area. Also, don't forget the "raid boss" location in Serenity's Waste.

Comment #7 by BeefiestName
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 @ 05:46:14 PM

Just touch the pillar. Don't actually have to jump on it.

Comment #8 by MCutshaw
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 03:19:02 PM

Is there a way to track where you have been?

Comment #9 by Tran5fmr
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 04:21:59 AM

No besides the areas that are not filled in. The tricky one is statins live in the far back right corner there is a little walk area that leads to a purple rectangle standing up. Jump in to it and it will put you on a cliff that's a area.

Comment #10 by JayShockblast
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 11:14:44 PM

I've done that and I am in the same place. I have also done the raid boss. There is clearly somewhere I have not been but because the map is all open I have no idea where it is.

Comment #11 by Aaron101
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 @ 05:09:28 PM

I'm having trouble on true vult hunter mode and would anyone help me go through it im about half way through must be quite a high level GT NoZK Monster x

Comment #12 by TTDTK
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 @ 11:11:13 PM

go through the eridium rock in stantons liver everyone else is straightforward enough

Comment #13 by growltiger
Thursday, April 23, 2015 @ 06:23:07 AM

I had everything but Pyroclast Grotto at Serenity Waste (which is the first bullet point in the description). I wish the description had mentioned that the reception party in the grotto would be spectacular. I survived but I was surprised by the intensity of the ensuing battle to say the least.

Comment #14 by growltiger
Thursday, April 23, 2015 @ 06:26:18 AM

Oh, and I would be remiss if I failed to say thank you for the help.

Comment #15 by striver7777
Sunday, October 25, 2015 @ 10:18:03 AM

I am going to say that this achievement is bugged because I have been to all the areas mentioned and nothing so I am uber confused. I bet that it will randomly ding or just never ding. Who knows??? What a joke

Comment #16 by Voosj