Darksiders 2

Darksiders 2 Achievements

Bravo Old Chap

Defeat Wicked K

Crucible Pass required. Found on the back of the game manual.

You may fight this enemy after completing all of the Crucible waves in one visit (you can die and restart the waves in sections of 25). Please see "Is There Anyone Else" achievement description for more info on the Crucible. Once you see him available in the wave options, choose to fight him. A structure will rise and you will have to climb it to the top. If for some reason your character is glitching while climbing (happens sometimes), go ahead and reload. Once you unlock the right to fight Wicked K, you will always have the option. Wicked K blocks a lot but isn't too bad on easier difficulties.

Comment #1 by PhoenixTemplar
Thursday, July 19, 2012 @ 10:08:06 PM

This guy was one of the last things I ran into in the first game while exploring, and I thought I had just had a waaaay too long play session.

Comment #2 by B0seiju
Friday, July 20, 2012 @ 01:25:14 AM

Nooo he must not die :(, I hope it's in a game or chess or something else silly.

Comment #3 by Yo menus1
Friday, July 20, 2012 @ 09:47:24 AM

I loved this guy in Darksiders, hope they`ll make a statue of him!
Wicked K like a Sir

Comment #4 by Darkforce412
Monday, July 23, 2012 @ 01:40:00 PM

holy shit hes back!!!!!

Comment #5 by BAD ED 33
Thursday, August 09, 2012 @ 01:20:49 PM

Never did figure out who the hell this guy was in the first one.

Comment #6 by RaitheNinja
Sunday, August 12, 2012 @ 07:21:08 AM

He was a random ghoul who was intelligent and counted as somewhat of a fun random mini-boss. Glad they brought him back I loved fighting him in the first one.

Comment #7 by wisedudeman
Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 04:47:15 AM

cant find him someone post his location

Comment #8 by wisedudeman
Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 04:51:39 AM

nevermind you have to beat the cruicible to fight him

Comment #9 by Accursius13
Monday, August 20, 2012 @ 11:37:16 AM

Quick note you have to beat all the waves of the crucible in one sitting for him to pop up.

Comment #10 by Sonic1270
Monday, August 27, 2012 @ 10:12:02 PM

I can't believe you have to go through 100 rounds without dying! How stupid is that, I was on 99 and died from that stupid Beserker looking thing

Comment #11 by Poisinn
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @ 05:23:47 PM

As long as you've taken the time to level your character, turn in relics and stones for bonus stats, and have a pretty decently leveled possessed weapon(I'd recommend health steal, wrath on crit, +str or crit damage, and +crit chance), then getting through all the waves in one try is quite simple. The only difficult waves are a couple in the 70's, and a couple in the 80's.

I did it on Apocalyptic, and had 1 health and 5 wrath potions left over after 101 waves. Wicked K is ridiculously easy anyway.

Comment #12 by Hannibal king 88
Thursday, August 30, 2012 @ 05:47:07 PM

This is bs . I got to 35 and got fu ked up i blame the camera view it sucks and for this u need all the help even from the stupid camera. And when i do get this dude im rammi. His hat up his ass

Comment #13 by blackdragon71425
Wednesday, September 05, 2012 @ 07:44:03 PM

Has anyone else had a problem with his tower being unclimbable? This is the last achievement i need, and it won't let me scale the tower. i jump onto the vines, and every time he just falls off, he won't grab hold. will saving and restarting from this point still allow me to fight him, cuz i am not fighting through those waves again.

Comment #14 by mikepaul
Friday, September 07, 2012 @ 10:57:36 PM

If you've finished everything else except the Crucible, including finishing on Apocalyptic, just continue the game and drop down to Easy. Some level of Health Steal and Wrath Steal make the fight really easy. I worked all through the Apocalyptic game getting Critical Chance over 100% so each swing was over 4000 damage and the Health and Wrath pored in.

If you have no climbing issues getting to him, Wicked K is such the joke. There's probably somebody who made it that far and will lose to him, but it'd have to involve a cramp from all the playing...

Comment #15 by Gaspatcho
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 @ 03:20:10 AM

Faced him last and the clip after beating him I just sat there silently trying to figure out what the fuck I just watched

Comment #16 by dersuedwanderer
Wednesday, January 09, 2013 @ 06:05:52 AM

I failed crucible at Lvl 73 and was able to load directly "Wicked K". Fought him, achievement popped up, never finished the crucible...
DonĀ“t worry if you fail the crucible.

Comment #18 by Dcfisher
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 @ 10:57:42 PM

This is quite a tedious achievement because I would either die for some dumb reason, or in one case the game froze. But it is very accomplishing to finally get it.

Comment #19 by RaynorHaCsA
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 12:44:49 PM

Game froze on me on round 48... reloaded and it let me fight Wicked K ;-)

Comment #20 by Jwahl60
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 @ 05:19:43 AM

Do you have to buy the code if you got it on Games on Demand?

Comment #21 by Trombonafide
Sunday, March 30, 2014 @ 09:22:50 PM

After an update, you only need to beat Wave 1-25 to access Wicked K.

Comment #22 by Goatlips
Tuesday, February 03, 2015 @ 08:44:13 AM

I just beat L75 on Normal, on first playthrough so I'm not quite L22 yet.
...Your character has to be L25 to fight L100 & WK.

Comment #23 by Goatlips
Tuesday, February 03, 2015 @ 08:51:34 AM

So, #21 is confused, your CHARACTER has to be L25, not beat Crucible L25.
Then you have to BEAT L100.
#20 The Crucible is a free DLC add-on (not sure for pre-own discs, but free add-on
with the main game DLC).