Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Achievements

Winning's Winning

Acquire the Jeep Wrangler.

Story related, cannot be missed. Unlocks after completing two events.

• The first event requires you to beat a RUF in a head-to-head race. (No race rvent, you will instead be shown a general area of where your opponent will be).
  • The second event is a showcase in which must beat an attack helicopter to the finish line in a checkpoint race.

The achievement unlocks after completing the showcase and returning to the garage in the Jeep Wrangler.

Comment #1 by Machamp
Friday, March 27, 2015 @ 08:59:52 PM

This is the first achievement that has glitched for me so far in this game -_-

Comment #2 by KickNaZZ
Friday, March 27, 2015 @ 09:09:47 PM

Easy Guide Gameplay:

Fast & Furious Playlist:

Comment #3 by Machamp
Friday, March 27, 2015 @ 09:11:18 PM

Instead of replaying the race, just reboot the game... Popped for me straight after reboot

Comment #4 by FrostyWasFramed
Saturday, March 28, 2015 @ 07:50:17 AM

This race is bullshit. I've run it 12 times, flawlessly, and can not beat it. I always lose by 0.03 to 0.05 seconds. WTF. This is where this game ends for me, not worth breaking a controller over.

Comment #5 by KillaChinchilla
Friday, April 03, 2015 @ 07:21:34 AM

Just saw the video "KickNaZZ" (comment #2) mentioned. Shortly after starting the race, the voice said: "Dont't forget: you can use Nitro in this event".

NO, I CAN'T...!. Even if I change difficulty level, there's no way to activate the Nitro Boost and without this you can never be faster then the heli...

Comment #6 by way245
Saturday, April 04, 2015 @ 06:24:41 PM

Beat it on my third try. You don't always have to follow the red arrows in the road; Just make a clean drift and you'll be good. Was about a second ahead of the heli at the very end.

Comment #7 by TeefTeef
Sunday, April 12, 2015 @ 03:44:31 PM

Make sure you don't hit anything. And on the last turn, make sure you don't drive off of the road or that will cause you to slow down. Took me a lot of tries but beat it by 1 sec. Jesus.

Playground Games