Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Achievements

The End of the Line

Complete End of the Line

Story related and cannot be missed.

Comment #1 by Sn1p1ng Joddo
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 @ 01:43:23 PM

I am so ready for this!

Comment #2 by guy298
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 @ 03:56:15 PM

I remember there was wall you could only smash with a SWAT tank, and inside the wall a few rooms later, there was another wall that was cracked in the same way. I knew I could smash it, but I never did. I have no idea what is behind that wall... Perhaps a 100G secret achievement or two?

Comment #3 by Groudon199
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 @ 06:06:18 PM

^ If I remember correctly, an AI-controlled tank is supposed to break through that wall when you get near it.

If you're talking about before you enter the building, I don't remember seeing another one in there.

Comment #4 by Dylan0o7
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 09:30:49 PM

Here's the game that I got 3000+ hours playing time with and now it has achievements! :( my head is hurting!! the nostalgia is too much for me too handle!!! Best game ever made in the history of gaming, even better than GTA V. This game is a good example of how graphics, multiplayer, patches and dlc ruined gaming.

Comment #5 by mjc0961
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 07:47:54 PM

@4: Considering GTA V isn't a good game, it's not saying much about any game to say it's better than GTA V.

Comment #6 by tjevo9
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 08:30:44 PM

I find it odd that there's no achievements for collecting the horseshoes, oysters, spraying all tags and snapping all photo-ops. Either way I'm happy the re-released the game. :)

Comment #7 by ArthurAngel
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 01:55:49 AM

#6 I was expecting an achievement on some easter egg or secret stuff around San Andreas

Comment #8 by Violent Jmann
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 03:52:04 AM

Dylan graphics don't ruin gaming bad gameplay does that.

I have gotten as far as steal the rap book for og.

I wasn't impressed with the control layouts nor the sound glitch. I haven't had chance to compare gameplay and graphics between ps2 xbox and xbox 360.

I think the original xbox controls were better. This is the first game on an xbox (apart from fable) where you don't use a trigger to shoot. Do the guys who was put up to set the controls know that a 360 controller isn't a playstation 2 controller?

Comment #9 by Killerchronic
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 10:47:54 AM

@8 The controls are the same as they were on the xbox version, B was always shoot, you can swap between right trigger and right bumper for targeting though (in the options menu).

Comment #10 by Young Tobias
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 @ 02:26:29 PM

@5: Considering you've offered no elaboration, I don't think anyone will lose any sleep over your judgement on GTA V.

Comment #11 by blairg8
Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 02:44:34 AM

Has this actually been released in stores or is it just online?

Comment #12 by ScoldingEmpress
Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 04:51:54 PM

@#11 So far it's only a digital release.

Comment #13 by stockfish
Saturday, November 01, 2014 @ 12:55:21 PM

@7;@9
You use trigger to shoot, but the left one... I can't get used to it... Aiming is ridiculously difficult, I switched to lock on mode after trying for an hour to shoot bottles early in the game... Game sometimes has about 5fps... I'm happy it only cost me few dollars

Comment #14 by Planet Chuck
Saturday, January 10, 2015 @ 02:13:04 PM

I never beat this mission on the original. Let's see how my gaming skills have improved since then...

Comment #15 by elizeumelo
Saturday, February 21, 2015 @ 07:46:58 PM

My game is crashing on Home Coming mission.
After Sweet calling me asking to rescue him. I took the car and go in his direction and then I got stuck and need to restart Xbox :(

Does anybody else faced the same problem?

Comment #16 by GNik