Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Achievements

The Los Santos Slayer

Reach a total kill count of 4,000

This one will be fun. Going through the campaign, I had about 3,500 kills when everything was done. If you need more, simply take the Hydra jet from your airstrip (it will spawn there after Toreno's second to last mission) and blow everything the hell up. Make sure you save beforehand if you die or something goes wrong.

Comment #1 by mathhenrique123
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 03:13:03 AM

easiest achievement!!!

Comment #2 by DrewCroft
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 06:06:17 PM

Yawn.

Comment #3 by karu
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 09:52:22 AM

Do all kills count or only enemies?

Comment #4 by kubek
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 09:03:39 PM

Everyone is enemy in GTA.

Comment #5 by NotAnAathlete
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 @ 02:43:42 AM

It might sound a bit sadistic, but I cannot wait to get this one.

Comment #6 by MFFM MrPsychoJ
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 @ 10:24:59 AM

I think they mean legitimate kills in the stats section.

Comment #7 by EndurableFall52
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 @ 09:10:07 PM

If you want to know your progress on this look under crime in stats and look for "People you've wasted". I just got it.

Comment #8 by MFFM MrPsychoJ
Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 02:52:28 AM

@#7 Thanks man, was wondering where to find it.

Comment #9 by FAT PHIL
Saturday, November 01, 2014 @ 11:32:41 AM

I had 3.7 thousand but got busted so reloaded a save with 3.4 so do I have to get 600 kills or 300?

Comment #10 by ksenchy
Monday, November 03, 2014 @ 08:47:26 AM

Get a tank from military base in desert. Come to San Fierro and put it into you garage and then save. Take it out and kill everything you see, reload if something bad happens. :)

Comment #11 by ksenchy
Tuesday, November 04, 2014 @ 08:08:04 AM

Actually it's a lot faster with hunter attack chopper, I got around 500 kills in 10 minutes, then my chopper usually dies and I die with it. Get Katie as your girlfriend and you won't lose anything when you die.

Comment #12 by skinnypigeon
Wednesday, November 05, 2014 @ 07:41:52 PM

This was the last achievement to pop for me.

I had made 100% in game progress so with the chain gun and infinite ammo it did not take that long. Great fun going on a major rampage after all that effort.

Comment #13 by ArthurAngel
Sunday, November 09, 2014 @ 01:18:28 PM

If you don't want to get bored while going for this, you can get this easily after "Home Coming" mission when you re-unlock the territories, just wipe all the Ballas & Vagos and take over all 50 something territories netting you around 2,500 kills.

NOTE: this will only work if you previously wiped out all the Ballas & Vagos before "The Green Sabre" which gives 1,500 kills beforehand.

Comment #14 by DarkSoulLord666
Sunday, November 09, 2014 @ 11:02:14 PM

You should net around 2500 kills by natural story/side mission progression. Then like ^13 said, just take over all the territories near the final missions and achievement unlocked. Remember while in a gang war, you can kill anyone and not get wanted levels, so KILL everyone! muahah

Comment #15 by ArthurAngel
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 08:26:44 AM

#14 Yes I love that, 4 stars and when "You provoked a gang war" or "Our hood is under attack" shows up it's just gone

Comment #16 by Young Tobias
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 11:32:07 PM

Easiest way to do this if you're boosting is to start the mission Heli Hell at Las Venturas airport. You'll get put in a Hunter straight away. Blow shit up for as long as you can then, when you die, you'll be transported back outside the airport and able to restart the mission no matter where you were killed. You can also take the Hunter to Verdant Meadows and park it in the hangar.

Comment #17 by BoWVolk
Sunday, November 16, 2014 @ 05:28:11 AM

Any murders are considered

Comment #18 by Night Ryder 90
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 @ 05:00:02 PM

The achievement in fact does go by "People You've Wasted", and not by "Total Legitimate Kills"

I just got the achievement and my "People You've Wasted" is 4004, while my "Legitimate Kills" are only 2746.

Comment #19 by DESTRO5
Thursday, February 19, 2015 @ 01:11:08 AM

I snatched the tank.

Comment #20 by Hakai
Thursday, September 13, 2018 @ 05:56:02 AM

An excellent place to do this is the front of Woozie's Casino in Las Venturas (Four Dragons Casino, The Strip) because:

- There's a lot of people walking around;

- There's a gun store nearby;

- You can use the save point whenever you want, which is very good when you are about to get killed by the police (5 and 6 stars of wanted are likely to give you some trouble).

Comment #21 by Hakai
Thursday, September 13, 2018 @ 05:58:19 AM

^^^ Oh, I forgot to mention that I found this method way better and faster than using rhino, hunter or hydra.

Comment #22 by sfr35
Thursday, December 06, 2018 @ 10:04:35 AM

you could get a combine harvester and drive over people...and yes you can drive one it is easy!

US October 26, 2014