Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements

To Live or Die in Los Santos

Completed the final mission.

Story related, cannot be missed.

You will obtain this achievement once you finish the final story mission in the game.

Comment #2 by Twiztid Madness
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 @ 09:34:39 PM

R.I.P 2 Pac

Comment #3 by Redn3ck Swag
Saturday, September 21, 2013 @ 11:33:56 AM

wat ending did u guys choose? i choose C.

Comment #4 by MechanicXBL
Saturday, September 21, 2013 @ 04:41:40 PM

I chose Option A, although I regret selecting it now. I wonder if there's any possible way to revert your choice, other than to restart the entire story mode.

Comment #5 by DrZBeAsT92
Monday, September 23, 2013 @ 12:07:08 AM

i chose C

Comment #6 by Alex1906
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 06:57:05 AM

#4 I did that and regretted it, luckily if you have a save file before the final mission you can just load it up and replay it and pick C if you wish. Thats what I did and I'm much happier with all 3 characters.

Comment #7 by Jonesy11219
Thursday, September 26, 2013 @ 05:22:33 PM

This is BS... Everyone got there cut for the heist except for franklin on my account... when I go to a ATM it say Lester deposited it but I've only got $1563 for Frank... WTF?

Comment #8 by JDMHatchG
Monday, September 30, 2013 @ 01:10:53 PM

I chose C. Just out of interest, Can some who chose A or B enlighten me as to why you chose to do that? I just don't get it lol.

Once you complete the final mission you can choose to play any of the 3 outcomes from the 'Replay Mission' screen. Which is pretty cool. Because you can see the 3 possible endings without affecting your 'after-story' game.

Also, A and B are 2 'extra' easy, Gold medals. (Whereas C is pretty hard to get gold on).

Comment #9 by Silverballer
Wednesday, October 09, 2013 @ 01:25:10 AM

@6 I killed Trevor because I saw a post that says that one person MUST die, they didn't say that you can save all 3. So i killed Trevor because I can still get 100% without him.

Comment #10 by Silverballer
Wednesday, October 09, 2013 @ 01:26:17 AM

sorry my comment was for #8

Comment #11 by jimmybullock
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 @ 03:10:39 PM

Choose C awesome

Comment #12 by GrumpyGazel
Monday, October 21, 2013 @ 04:49:07 PM

Is anyone else having this problem? I beat the game using the deathwish option, and when I completed the game the achievement didn't show. I haven't used cheats since the beginning of the game, so that wasn't why it wasn't working. And I went back and played the whole mission again and watched through all the credits, but still nothing. It's a pretty big achievement with 40G so I don't want to miss out on it. If anyone knows why this isn't working send me a message on xbox GT: "Grumpy Gazelle". Thanks

US September 17, 2013