Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements

Three-Bit Gangster

GTA Online: Reach Rank 25.

Please refer to "Above the Law" for more information.

Comment #1 by Lemonlimes249
Saturday, August 24, 2013 @ 10:26:39 AM

Hopefully leveling up doesn't take too long

Comment #2 by Daffyione
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 08:38:12 AM

Hi Guys I have a crew already for when the multi-player starts were called
The Thrush, I am inviting you guys because we will be having fun but will be trying to get the ranks. So I know you might be interested as being in a crew will get you extra XP/RP points so getting closer to that lovely level 100.
Search it out on the:

Hope to see you in the crew and hopefully you can work your way up!!

Comment #3 by The Cipriani
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 01:08:56 PM

I have a crew set up on Rockstar Social Club. Search for my gamer-tag:
The Cipriani
Or the name of the crew:
InjuryLawyersForYou

looking to get a really great crew together, everyone starts as muscle and gets promoted accordingly, subject to time online, money earned, general good games and dedication to the crew.
Once promoted to representative you can recruit people yourself, however, you also have to vouch for your recruits and if they mess around it wont look good on you. do well at it wont take long to become a lieutenant, having command over all ranks below you !

See you online guys !

Comment #4 by soupman5
Sunday, September 29, 2013 @ 05:49:09 AM

does anyone know when to expect an achievement guide?

Comment #5 by markandsona
Friday, October 11, 2013 @ 04:07:15 AM

Interested to know how many people have this already, I am only level 7 after two nights on on-line play.

Comment #6 by BasqueNYC
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 @ 02:57:20 PM

Damn kinda just started online stuff and really everyone ditched fast ,I started playing online about a month after the release and it was like....10 people on it wtf?!?! But still fun making a lot of cool peeps and just doin fun stuff but leveling up is taking a long time,but it's cool I'll get there

Comment #7 by koppn
Monday, November 24, 2014 @ 05:27:56 PM

Hello All, whoever wanna to boost the online achievements; i started a forum + a facebook page where enyone can join so we can start up som form of boosting community?
So anyone who is interested into boosting go here:

Comment #8 by Hoschi Hawkes
Saturday, April 09, 2016 @ 12:31:06 PM

I reached Level 25 today (yes i know i am late) but it does not unlock...

Comment #9 by Vear PL
Saturday, April 15, 2017 @ 11:54:20 AM

I don't have this... and my lvl is 26...

US September 17, 2013