Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V Achievements

Enjoy Your Stay

GTA Online: Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer.

The world of San Andreas has a plethora of activities to indulge yourself in during your time Online. Such activities may range from races to parachuting, all the way to playing sports and grooming your character at the local barbershop. Below, you will find a checklist outlining the activities required or this achievement. As with the platinum awards, you can check your progress towards these activities by following these steps: PAUSE > STATS > UNLOCKS > PROGRESS.

You will notice there are far more activities listed in the progress menu than there are in the checklist below; however, the only activities that count towards the achievement are listed here. Furthermore, next to each activity, there will be a "No" or "Yes" indicating whether or not you have completed or participated in that specific activity. You will want to make sure all your activities say "YES" next to them. If you quit out of any of these, the activity will be marked "YES", but it will not count towards the achievement. Please be aware that Arm Wrestling, Darts, Golf, Tennis and the Strip Club activities will only be available past Rank 7.

• Get a haircut
  • Get a tattoo
  • Buy clothes
  • Play golf
  • Play tennis
  • Play darts
  • Play shooting range (complete one challenge here)
  • Have an arm wrestle
  • Hold up a store
  • Buy a private dance at the Strip Club

A huge thanks to ClaytThaGreat for this information.

Comment #1 by Ryda34563
Friday, August 16, 2013 @ 05:34:16 PM

This will take a good long while considering everything that the game has shown us.

BTW, I noticed it only said ''Participate in everything Los Santos has to offer'' - What about Blaine county?

Comment #2 by XtremeDagger
Friday, August 16, 2013 @ 06:41:53 PM

@1 Though that is a pretty solid point, we're probably going to have to do all activities in Blaine County as well.

Comment #3 by sepasitiano machiavelli
Saturday, August 17, 2013 @ 04:15:50 AM

this is going too have a massive check list..!

Comment #4 by Sweetest Nightmares
Saturday, August 17, 2013 @ 04:16:58 PM

> Golfing
> NO BOWLING
> Tennis
> Strip Club
> Movies
> Hookers
> hmmmmm

Comment #5 by RynoRhino
Saturday, August 17, 2013 @ 10:46:51 PM

i feel like bowling will be in the game though. R* can't leave that out after how much people hated on it in the last game.

Comment #6 by The Cipriani
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 @ 01:35:19 PM

I have a crew set up on Rockstar Social Club. Search for my gamer-tag:
The Cipriani
Or the name of the crew:
InjuryLawyersForYou

looking to get a really great crew together, everyone starts as muscle and gets promoted accordingly, subject to time online, money earned, general good games and dedication to the crew.
Once promoted to representative you can recruit people yourself, however, you also have to vouch for your recruits and if they mess around it wont look good on you. do well at it wont take long to become a lieutenant, having command over all ranks below you !

See you online guys !

Comment #7 by Mr Trevis
Wednesday, October 02, 2013 @ 08:28:38 AM

Gamertag:
Papa Smurf U

Crew Name:
Rehab Crew

Join us to victory in every single achievement(:

Comment #8 by InfamouzD
Thursday, October 03, 2013 @ 04:05:57 AM

Gamertag: xC4RN4G3 K1NGx
Crew Name: Major Gaming Drunks

We are mostly a small group of gamers just wanting to have fun rank up and meet new people along the way.

Comment #9 by Dotty096
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 @ 10:43:50 PM

people never finish tennis game with me, they always abandoned. :(

Comment #10 by z Bull3ts z
Wednesday, October 09, 2013 @ 02:04:45 AM

when i try to play, and when it trying to start it says creating session or whatever, its so fucking gay lol

Comment #11 by z Bull3ts z
Wednesday, October 09, 2013 @ 02:05:50 AM

i just need tennis, and maybe golf but i know for sure tennis

Comment #12 by FordTotalWar
Thursday, October 10, 2013 @ 12:16:49 AM

You can check your progress in the Menu > Stats > Unlocks > Progress. The following is what you need to complete (as it is written in the menu list):
-Get A Haircut
-Get A Tattoo
-Buy Clothes
-Play Some Golf
-Play Some Tennis
-Play Some Darts
-Play The Shooting Range
-Have An Arm Wrestle
-Buy A Private Dance At The Strip Club
NOTE: THIS ACHIEVEMENT IS REPORTED AS GLITCHED. People seem to have problems with the tattoo, just get a torso tattoo and hopefully it pops, or you can go down the whole list and maybe it will pop. Will update when everything says "Yes" in the list

Comment #13 by OldTymer72
Friday, October 11, 2013 @ 04:46:54 AM

I did lapdance twice before it popped, maybe something with the patches?

Comment #14 by Whateverman
Friday, October 11, 2013 @ 06:03:46 AM

@ #12

Thanks dude.
Did everything twice, but it was the "Torso Tattoo" that was "missing".

Comment #15 by Jaegarmeistr
Saturday, October 12, 2013 @ 08:18:01 AM

I did all o the requirements for this achievement, it even shows them on the social club and my stats in the game but I still didn't gt the achievement! WTF! Can anyone explain to me why?

Comment #16 by GoodOldUncleSam
Saturday, October 12, 2013 @ 12:57:34 PM

@12 Thank you for the help , but I did all the requirements , I got 'Yes' on all of them in my stats but still can't get this achievement , I even did the Torso Tatto !

Can anybody help me please ?

Comment #17 by Jaegarmeistr
Saturday, October 12, 2013 @ 02:09:17 PM

I just found out that the reason it didnt work for me was because my internet was down when I was doing the tatoo, so I went back and got the tatoo removed. Then got it again and the achievement popped up.

Comment #18 by EnemyBritBomber
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 02:27:25 AM

If anyone is experiencing problems with this achievement I believe the answer is as follows. If you play tennis or golf, and your opponent quits out, it will say you have done it in the stats menu and checkmark it on your map but it will not count towards the achievement. You have to FINISH a match of tennis and a round of golf with your opponent. I had done everything but had said to my friend in a party about my opponent quitting on me in tennis, (guess they don't like being 3 or 4 games to none) kept playing tennis and kept having people quit on me, finally a guy stayed through the entire 6-0 beating I gave him and the achievement popped immediately. So anything that starts with 2 players has to be complete through to the end. Darts however is a 1-2 player so can be done on your own as

Comment #19 by EnemyBritBomber
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 02:48:17 AM

....I did whilst getting the 6 dart out platinum award. Hope this helps anyone else. :)

Comment #20 by them0nk666
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 02:11:25 PM

ive done all of the achievements for this, no one quitted on me in tennis and the fucking thing still wont pop ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment #21 by FordTotalWar
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 02:19:18 PM

I know people are calling bullshit on me (#12 Comment) but I will direct you to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMC9GBG47I0

Comment #22 by FordTotalWar
Sunday, October 13, 2013 @ 02:43:08 PM

For everyone having a hard time, try playing a full round of golf with someone. That's how I just got it

Comment #23 by sekkuieekmsl
Monday, October 14, 2013 @ 05:45:20 AM

Oh thanks for any info and I will try to do that.

If you want to join our crew: Lone D Wolf Legend.

Comment #24 by GnRJames
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 @ 12:36:42 PM

Do you have to win at golf, tennis and darts or just participate like the cheevo says?

Comment #25 by str8giGGin
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 @ 03:12:49 PM

just got this, did exactly what #12 said. make sure to COMPLETELY FINISH each activity. i find it easier to just let the person win at tennis, they're more likely to stay the whole time that way

Comment #26 by Begformercy6989
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 @ 10:47:34 PM

Anyone want to boost this or any other? GT begformercy6989

Comment #27 by AndyFNG
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 @ 06:10:53 PM

anyone wants to boost this achievement and others this weekend? Andy_FNG

Comment #28 by Natemac89
Friday, October 18, 2013 @ 08:44:07 PM

@ begformercy6989 & AndyFNG
I'm online late pacific time but I want to boost. I will add you and go from there.

Comment #29 by MattDares
Sunday, October 20, 2013 @ 05:54:34 AM

:| iv been trying to complete all the blue jobs on the map so they all have ticks next to them. I'm about 4/5 of the way done and all I had to do was get a tattoo. For fuck sake haha

Comment #30 by TrashTalkGamingHD
Monday, October 21, 2013 @ 02:09:14 PM

It is possible to participate in an activity required for the achievement and not complete it (due to being kicked, quitting early, cloud server issues, etc.) Your menu will say "yes" but it may not count towards the achievement. Make sure you fully complete the activity. (once you reach the choice menu for your next job, it will count.)

-Get a haircut
-Get a tattoo (cheapest I found was the Scorpion on the right leg for $2400)
-Buy an article of clothing
-Play golf (CAN BE DONE SOLO)
-Play tennis (2 players) (win or lose)
-Play darts (CAN BE DONE SOLO)
-Play an arm wrestling match (2 players) (win or lose)
-Hold up one store (YOU MUST ESCAPE THE COPS FOR THIS TO COUNT!)
-Buy a private dance at a strip club
-Complete any one challenge at an Ammu-Nation gun range (CAN BE DONE SO

Comment #31 by TrashTalkGamingHD
Monday, October 21, 2013 @ 02:12:57 PM

-Complete any one challenge at an Ammu-Nation gun range (CAN BE DONE SOLO) (win or lose)

Notes:
-Golf games can be set to one hole. Easiest done with a boosting partner, and if you win you'll get a solid RP Boost. It's not a bad way to grind RP if you get bored of Violent Duct or the prison race!

-Tennis games can be set to one set, although you will need to win 6 games to win the set. This one is probably the most time consuming of the bunch, and this will be the one that a boosting partner comes in handy.
-Golf, tennis, darts, arm wrestling, and the gun range challenge also count towards the Numero Uno achievement, but please note that you must WIN the game for it to count! If you simply complete the activity without winning, you will need to redo it for Numero Uno, so if you w

Comment #32 by TrashTalkGamingHD
Monday, October 21, 2013 @ 02:14:57 PM

so if you want to save some time on that, boost these activities with a partner.

-Be aware that darts, arm wrestling, the strip club, tennis, and golf do not unlock until rank 7.

here is a video to help:

Comment #33 by Pipideed
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 @ 10:49:35 AM

Did everything about 3 times, won everything and still no achievement thanks Rockstar!

Comment #34 by TOGA TOM
Monday, October 28, 2013 @ 07:44:11 AM

want someone to run through these with me TOGA TOM

Comment #35 by Joshywa7
Saturday, November 02, 2013 @ 11:04:00 PM

Need help with completing just tennis. That's it. Also, if what TrashTalkGamingHD says is true, then I will need help with the Numero Uno achievement as well. Anyone wanting to boost, message me. GT: Joshywa7

Comment #36 by Anci3ntApp1e
Sunday, November 03, 2013 @ 03:48:41 PM

Follow #12's list and you should be fine. If you don't want to sit through the lap dance then save that activity for last. If you did every event on that list - minus the lap dance - then the achievement should pop up as soon as you buy your first lap dance. You don't even have to sit through it!

Comment #37 by skylinez07
Friday, November 08, 2013 @ 12:38:58 AM

Need Help With Tennis, as well as Numero Uno.

GT: skylinez07
Send a friend request.

Comment #38 by SoaponaRope
Monday, November 11, 2013 @ 04:19:05 PM

WHY is this a MP only achievement??? Could easily be an either/or for these of us who don't like MP. This was the same thing with some of RDRs cheevos

Comment #39 by GoodOldUncleSam
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 @ 02:08:02 AM

@FordTotalWar

Comment #40 by captstanley
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 @ 10:17:22 PM

Online now trying to get tennis and armwrestling. Add me: captstanley
Will let you win at tennis if you return the favor.

Comment #41 by Joshywa7
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 @ 04:36:33 PM

I do not require help with this anymore

Comment #42 by Weems2k
Sunday, November 17, 2013 @ 10:08:43 AM

Anyone willing to trade winning sets with Tennis, and Arm Wrestling? Everyone that I have played with has quit out whether I was letting them win, or not. That should be automatic Bad Sport infraction. Message me here, or on live if interested.

GT - Load Droppers

Comment #43 by BigTuna99
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 @ 09:34:55 PM

Looking to boost this achievement, I'm online pretty often so message or add me any time!

GT: BigTuna99

Comment #44 by smilng assasin
Saturday, November 23, 2013 @ 01:56:46 AM

iv don it all but achievement has not unlocked

Comment #45 by smilng assasin
Saturday, November 23, 2013 @ 02:56:09 AM

ok got it now just went and got another tattoo

Comment #46 by Daffo
Monday, November 25, 2013 @ 03:42:26 PM

Add me for tennis
Daffo18

Comment #47 by yogwan
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @ 01:54:29 PM

Thanks for this list!
realy easy in compairing to all the thinks you could do for this one when looking ad progress list in game.

Comment #48 by yogwan
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @ 06:29:57 PM

Free tattoo will not count!!
I boud one for my tourso and there he came the achievment

Comment #49 by Crispycjc666
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 @ 01:46:50 AM

Anyone help boost me here. I just need to finish a tennis match! Everyone quits or doesn't play at all :(

Comment #50 by Crispycjc666
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 @ 01:48:07 AM

Gamertag: CrispyCJC666

Comment #51 by Pooperscoops
Wednesday, January 08, 2014 @ 10:20:29 PM

I did everything the guide recommended but I still didn't get the achievement. I remember a person quitting the tennis match I was playing so I need to do that again. I need a lot of other achievements as well.

Gamertag: Pooperscoops

Comment #52 by OKeane1991
Monday, January 13, 2014 @ 03:09:15 PM

I need help with this, all i need to do is fill a titan and fly it. Do i need to actually fill it or do i need one or two people in it with me? Any one that could help me would be greatly appriecated. GT = IRISH SoK

Comment #53 by three daug
Sunday, January 26, 2014 @ 09:51:07 PM

for these tough achievements message three daug

Comment #54 by Lordgold
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 @ 04:05:03 PM

Seriouly, where the fuck are the tennis courts and arm wrestling? Im on lv. 21 and its still not on map, only darts and golf. I searched the internet, but apparently it has no idea what, "gta online arm wreastling location" means.

Comment #55 by pitbull pride
Friday, January 31, 2014 @ 11:36:52 PM

Currently level 27, looking for someone to help with most of the online achievements and some of the platinum awards. And yes I have a mic GT: pitbull pride

Comment #56 by SpartanMikeF37
Friday, February 07, 2014 @ 08:00:37 PM

Looking for someone to play a game of tennis with. Gamertag is SpartanMikeF37, send a message saying 'tennis'. :)

Comment #57 by ElementalWeapon
Thursday, February 13, 2014 @ 07:18:23 PM

Looking to do this achievement, primarily the golf, tennis, arm wrestling, and darts with wins since I'm also going for Numero Uno. We can swap wining each one and can help with others too. GT: ElementalWeapon

Comment #58 by Total Player
Saturday, February 15, 2014 @ 10:37:12 AM

Done all but maybe need to redo the tennis darts and golf if anybody wants to boost GT Total Player. Happy to take turns for wins for nĂºmero uno as well

Comment #59 by matrixcube5
Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ 10:13:14 PM

I need some help with getting my last two of "Drive in a Rally Race" and "Fill a Titan and Fly it." If any one is interested in helping, add me XBL: matrixcube5

Comment #60 by ilovemomos
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 @ 03:42:46 AM

Anyone who wants to work on filling up a titan add me and message me saying, "titan". My GT is ilovemomos

Comment #61 by Badcompany3265
Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 12:21:44 AM

need help with tennis darts and golf message me if you want to help

Comment #62 by mcsmith544
Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 09:32:09 PM

Need help with tennis. Send me a message. GT toquickSOsick

Comment #63 by R3ign
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 @ 06:05:38 PM

I need a game of Tennis, willing to help out on the others if need be. GT: o R3ign o

Comment #64 by LazyBuddy
Saturday, April 05, 2014 @ 05:06:51 AM

It's not the most complicated list of things to complete in the game, but i am sure glad you put it together and shared because i had no idea what all i was missing.
The achievo description is so vague.
Cheers!

Comment #65 by Fusing
Sunday, April 06, 2014 @ 12:19:14 AM

Anyone need help add me GT: FusingXx smd xx

Comment #66 by banaan95
Sunday, April 06, 2014 @ 12:14:50 PM

I had to buy clothes again, you already buy them after the introduction but that didnt work for me. It said yes but it didnt count yet.
Hope this helps all the people struggling

Comment #67 by Jamieson8
Sunday, April 06, 2014 @ 09:03:59 PM

I'm fed up with people quitting tennis. If you want to play a match, add me:
GT: A1ienspacebats

Comment #68 by Milosuperspesh
Sunday, April 06, 2014 @ 11:15:43 PM

if people want tennis i won't quit.

hit me up via message and fr

i'm on around 1400-1700 gmt uk then 1730ish till about 2000.
unless i'm out lol

if i'm in other games i may be busy.

Comment #69 by Kings74
Wednesday, April 09, 2014 @ 06:26:43 PM

thanks

Comment #70 by Kings74
Wednesday, April 09, 2014 @ 06:44:30 PM

thanks

Comment #71 by taylorishxc
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 @ 07:14:48 PM

Need someone for tennis/darts/golf

GT: BLOODMONEYFORDY

Comment #72 by FungalBinkie37
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 @ 11:12:12 AM

I have done all the things on the list several times, and still no luck does anyone have any idea what this could be? :-/

Comment #73 by lnfected1
Sunday, April 27, 2014 @ 02:14:07 AM

For the races use this course ( http://rsg.ms/RWjtlI ) it's the shortest distance possible and will help you finish faster

Comment #74 by COV PJ
Saturday, May 03, 2014 @ 04:43:43 AM

need help filling a titan up with 10 players......whos up 4 it?

Comment #75 by SpartanMikeF37
Sunday, May 04, 2014 @ 09:59:05 AM

Looking for someone to boost tennis platinum awards with (Out of Five, Straight Sets, maybe Ace and Smoke Master as well if you want).

If interested, send me a message titled 'tennis' and we'll arrange something. Bear in mind I'm in the UK so timezones may be problematic. My gamertag is the same as my username.

Comment #76 by Jts210
Monday, May 26, 2014 @ 07:19:06 AM

I need help, mainly every player I play tennis with quits on me !

GT: GeorgeDaStealer

Comment #77 by BasqueNYC
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 @ 03:07:03 PM

Dammit peeps start games of tennis and golf with me and than give up......wtf even if their winning too I mean seriously give up after the 7th hole ?!?! We are almost done

I don't understand some cats playing online I like to have fun but some are just too damn hardcore ,damn just play lets have fun,but I guess that's how it is

If anyone needs help doin them or anything else ...

GT: Basque2112

Comment #78 by Fusing
Sunday, June 08, 2014 @ 03:22:07 AM

Looking to get all multiplayer achievements
GT FusingXx smd xx

Comment #79 by Chaz Of Sparta
Monday, June 16, 2014 @ 08:00:21 PM

This (as well as most of the other online achievements) wouldn't be so bad is people would actually join your games for once...

Comment #80 by zfactor010
Friday, June 20, 2014 @ 12:06:31 AM

Anybody want to do these together? Everyone quits. xfactor010

Comment #81 by Muhnamestylerr
Monday, June 23, 2014 @ 01:38:20 AM

This achievement is dookie butt

Comment #82 by BorisXp
Friday, July 04, 2014 @ 06:33:21 AM

Lol, had to lose on tennis just to get the achievement, im just that good on that.

Comment #83 by crimeISking007
Monday, July 07, 2014 @ 07:16:09 PM

can please anybody add me for a match tennis?!
all random players leave if they recognize that they loose...
thank you!

Comment #84 by lemenkool
Friday, July 11, 2014 @ 07:07:41 PM

add me please to fill up a titan and i will help you all with anything needed GT: lemenkool

Comment #85 by xXUndeadBrony14Xx
Thursday, July 24, 2014 @ 10:55:35 PM

How long does the movie and private dance have to be?

Comment #86 by jivavil
Monday, August 11, 2014 @ 07:42:26 PM

looking for someone or group to do most of these gt: Muscie Nerd

Comment #87 by Violent Jmann
Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 07:25:16 PM

I not got the tennis one because someone quitted. Rockstar needs to fucking sort this bullshit out. I hate having my time wasted by time wasters.

Comment #88 by PapiTheHoodNinja
Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 10:11:09 PM

I need some help with the tennis part of the achievement any help would be appreciated feel free to add me I'll help you if you can help me

Gt PapiDaHoodNinja

Comment #89 by koppn
Monday, November 24, 2014 @ 06:18:59 PM

Hello All, whoever wanna to boost the online achievements; i started a forum + a facebook page where enyone can join so we can start up som form of boosting community?
So anyone who is interested into boosting go here:

Comment #90 by Sammo619
Thursday, April 16, 2015 @ 07:56:18 PM

Im looking for a boosting buddy for 360 for this and the Numero Uno'achievement.

Im online now and will be for the rest of the night and then same again till at least monday every night.

Sammo619 is my gamertag, messgae me if interested.

Cheers

Comment #91 by AleisterH
Monday, September 28, 2015 @ 04:14:13 AM

I need help for this achievement.

Comment #92 by Mark3086
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 @ 02:52:57 AM

(on xbox1) I'm looking to get most of the online achievements, as well as boost races for any type of car in an I win, you win method, if anyone wants to boost, I'm on UK time but on quite a lot. Gamertag: mark3086

Comment #93 by bradw22
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 @ 11:43:01 PM

I need help with achievements and I need people to actually play with. GT:BRADW22

Comment #94 by Jag920
Saturday, June 11, 2016 @ 03:52:38 AM

Need someone to play tennis with everyone keeps quitting JMXboxer360. Also need the bounty achievement message me.

Comment #95 by brightbikie46
Monday, September 26, 2016 @ 07:00:19 PM

need help done eveythin on the list and still o acievement????

Comment #96 by A Happy Walnut
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 @ 07:53:14 AM

need help with online achievements
add me /message me