Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Achievements

Record Store Owner

H3: ODST: Find all 30 Audio Logs.

In total, there are 30 audio logs within the Campaign of Halo 3: ODST. Specifically, they are split between 29 in the New Mombasa streets and 1 in the seventh mission, Data Hive. These audio log collectibles are extremely well-hidden and come in the appearance of an telephone booth or computer terminal. At times, you will find that some are only obtainable for reaching obscure locations via deep exploration. Needless to say, it will take a tremendous amount of tracking the Streets to locate these logs.

What’s more, the 30th of these audio logs will not appear in Data Hive until all 29 have been collected first. It’s best to collect these logs in a solo playthrough on the Easy difficulty setting. Although the collectible achievements can be earned in a Co-Op session of New Mombasa streets when one person grabs a log, when the host ends the game to load up Data Hive, in-game Co-Op progress is not saved and it will read your playthrough as having no logs (unless you were the one to directly collect the audio log). As such, it’s best to work on this achievement on your own, preferably post-game by loading up “Mombasa Streets” in the Campaign Menu. Once all 30 logs have been collected, this achievement will unlock.

For an in-depth video guide for all these collectibles, including the last log in Data Hive, please refer to the video below, courtesy of Maka.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by xLane
Sunday, May 31, 2015 @ 08:35:31 PM

I know these have been made before but here is a guide for audio files 1-10 and 11-20 I will also be uploading 21-30 soon!

1-10 video- https://youtu.be/7WOwDkMEmkE

11-20- https://youtu.be/7T49T0Meepk

Comment #2 by Themasterjcl
Monday, June 01, 2015 @ 03:01:43 PM

1-15 the others are on his channel

Comment #3 by HaloCompletionist
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 @ 12:29:42 PM

VIDEO GUIDE FOR ALL LOGS

Comment #4 by DeanoBeano22
Thursday, June 25, 2015 @ 08:29:14 PM

I found all audio logs and got all individual achievements but this one still shows as locked. My tracker in Halo still shows 29/30. Does anybody else have this issue

Comment #5 by Darth Brently
Thursday, July 02, 2015 @ 06:01:46 AM

#4 I have the same issue. I guess we just hope it decides to unlock for us eventually. I just sat and let them all play from beginning to end to no avail, so who knows.

Comment #6 by yeskezspamen
Saturday, July 18, 2015 @ 04:01:18 AM

ODST all collectable and missions specific achievements.
Achievements are time stamped in descriptions.

Comment #7 by AsSelf
Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 01:24:56 PM

Easy going, team player with over 87,000 gamerscore.

Add me for co-op and achievements.

GT: your7sins

Comment #8 by Dr Chris PhD
Friday, January 08, 2016 @ 04:15:53 AM

Comments 4 and 5..... I have this same issue! I accessed the 30th Audio Log 5 weeks ago and unlocked the achievement for the getting the 30th Log without any issues, but I didn't get this achievement for unlocking all of them. I've had issues with other achievements unlocking days after I've earned them, but this has been over a month. HOWEVER.... The Master Chief Collection doesn't show I earned the achievement and it never "blooped" on the screen, BUT when I go to actual Achievements app or log into Xbox.com, it shows that it unlocked the same day as the one for getting the 30th Audio Log. So you may want to check your Achievements app or Xbox.com to see if they show it as unlocked. It's no secret that the game itself is screwy.

Comment #9 by sin 1
Wednesday, June 08, 2016 @ 01:44:18 AM

I'm an easy going, team player that gets along with almost everyone.
Feel free to add me for co-op game-play and help with achievements.

GT: sin 1

Comment #10 by sin 1
Thursday, June 11, 2020 @ 05:29:50 PM

Add me for co-op game-play and help with achievements.

Gamer Tag: GDMF