Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Achievements

Pillar of Awesome

Halo CE: Beat the par score on The Pillar of Autumn.

Please refer below to "Overachiever" for more information on the Par Score achievements.

Comment #1 by DOCTORNUGSUPPLY
Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 07:37:45 AM

Looking for serious partner to help with Par Score achievements. Message me DOCTORNUGSUPPLY

Comment #2 by Purple Wedge
Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 10:16:28 PM

Already tried this in co-op on legendary with the 4x multiplier and we still fell short even without dying once, virtually impossible i would say!

Comment #3 by rknb117
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 @ 04:47:08 PM

LASO wouldn't actually be too bad on POA for this one

Comment #4 by E vee dub
Friday, November 21, 2014 @ 03:20:45 AM

I read that playing on Heroic, with the BLACK EYE skull (and others) helps.
You'll be meleeing a lot of enemies, and you have to be fast. Time is a factor in scoring.

I haven't proven it yet, though.

Comment #5 by dduran
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 @ 06:47:34 PM

Finally did it! Legendary. Skulls; black eye, eye patch, famine, and fog. Activate non scoring skull Boom. That skull makes all the difference you will grenade your way to this achievement. Almost even had the par time, took me 18 minutes. Will try this on rest of the levels.

Comment #6 by PR1VATE C4BOOSE
Thursday, December 04, 2014 @ 03:35:55 AM

How I got this achievement is I turned on every skull except Foreign and Bandanna, and set it to Heroic difficulty. What you need to do is basically go through and melee kill everything, chucking grenades to help thin out large groups. You will end up keeping your shields up because you are hitting virtually everything with your melee. Time shouldn't be too much of a factor because I was able to complete it in about 12-13 minutes.

Comment #7 by randomnessftwman
Thursday, January 15, 2015 @ 08:05:07 PM

multikills are the way to go I played a mission of Halo 4 on Normal with no skulls and I got 40000 when the Par Score was 25000 you need multikills

Comment #8 by randomnessftwman