Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Achievements

Bite The Hand

Kill a 343 developer in matchmaking or someone who has this achievement.

According to Halo Waypoint’s Community Calendar, members of 343 Industries will be on Xbox Live and in Halo’s matchmaking on November 17th, from 6:00-8:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).

What this means is that on the aforementioned date, players will be matched up with 343 developers and once they have killed a developer, they will unlock this achievement. From there, anyone who kills that particular player will also unlock the achievement and so on. Like any viral achievement, it will take a while before a large portion of the online community has this achievement. If you stick with the Multiplayer long enough, you’ll come across an enemy player who has already unlocked it and thus, once you kill them, the achievement will be yours.

Comment #1 by SweptbackFlame
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 05:55:11 PM

This might be a little difficult to achieve, although it'll probably spread like wildfire.

Comment #2 by XanrosSinsinger
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 06:25:58 PM

I honestly love achievements like this.

Comment #3 by Lord Montymort
Monday, November 10, 2014 @ 06:57:52 PM

@1 These are actually usually very easy. The devs will be expected to spend a lot of time playing it over at least the next week, and I'll be honest most devs I've seen play aren't great at the games the make. They'll die quite a lot and it'll, as you said, spread like wildfire.
I remember there been an achievement like this in Gears 3 and people ended up actually trying to avoid it just to see how long they could go before unlocking it.

Comment #4 by MILLZY117
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 02:10:46 PM

Gamertag = MILLZY117

I will help everyone with all the multiplayer achievements. I want to continue my 100% Halo streak and want people to play with on the Xbox One!

Comment #5 by SonsOfDisaster
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 09:24:06 PM

literally got this with my first online kill this morning...

Comment #6 by Sock828
Tuesday, November 11, 2014 @ 11:02:44 PM

Same here. got it with first ever MP kill.

Comment #7 by todgill12
Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 07:09:15 PM

Yea I got this achievement Day 1. I am sure this will be an easy achievement once they get the servers up and running properly.

Comment #8 by Scratch5591
Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 04:50:35 AM

Got it on my first MP. Surpised the hell out if me when i got it. But i guess like Lord Montymort said, the developers are gonna be on alot within the first week of this games release. Still happy i got it.

Comment #9 by Drunken Swede
Friday, November 28, 2014 @ 04:52:25 AM

As with others I earned this Achievement during my very first Multiplayer and I've only started playing the game just a few days ago.

Comment #10 by WipeoutBoy1
Monday, December 15, 2014 @ 08:41:57 PM

Still cant get this achievement.

Comment #11 by distortion93k
Thursday, January 08, 2015 @ 02:52:53 PM

I got this without killing anyone, in my very first match i never killed anyone, i just got 1 or 2 assist and i unlocked this and the one for killing someone with the ninja redux achievement, my brother who was playing in the same match with me also got them without killing anyone.

Comment #12 by WipeoutBoy1
Monday, January 12, 2015 @ 01:06:57 PM

Whats the best gamemode for this achievement.

Comment #13 by luckyarthurdent
Friday, January 23, 2015 @ 11:20:38 PM

This was my first mp achievement. I got it in my second match and like #11 I didn't kill anyone.

Comment #14 by SusySusay94
Sunday, February 08, 2015 @ 05:20:56 PM

I got it on my first match. If anyone needs this feel free to add me and I'll be happy to help :)
My Gamertag is SusySusay94

Comment #15 by Morzansson
Friday, August 07, 2015 @ 10:49:39 AM

Looking to start a Big Team Battle team to knock out allot of the multiplayer achievements that can't be boosted. If interested my gamertag is Morzansson. Must have Mic and must be able to play during weekdays from 6 to 9 pm eastern time. Weekends are not specific just whenever.

343 Industries