Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL 12 Achievements

Michael Vick Award

Rush for 130+ yards with your QB (No OTP or co-op)

Edit your QB's stats to 99, enter a game with the Broken Tackles and Run Blocking sliders adjusted to 100. Select Pass > Hail Mary > Hail Mary. Press to hike the ball and instead of passing the ball with, simply run the ball down field with your QB.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by walkingtiger
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 02:25:02 AM

no killing dogs or jail time? (i know he served his time, but he did this all to himself. and you can rationalize it was the environment but it's just like he did. and yes, he absolutely deserves/deserved a second chance) sorry, ranting over

Comment #2 by MoneyFCMike92
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 08:28:29 PM

God damn it! You beat me to the punch! I wasn't going to rant, I just wanted to be a smartass.

Comment #3 by motor shooter
Sunday, September 04, 2011 @ 01:19:57 AM

HATERS!!!!!

Comment #4 by DA P1ZZA
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 @ 05:33:56 PM

Just do four verticals every play be michael vick and vs the panthers

Comment #5 by GreatSaiyanGoku
Friday, September 09, 2011 @ 07:19:50 PM

For me, I was against the Bengals I think and then I would choose Pass and just run with Vick. lol I got 198 yards with 5 min quarters. I had almost gotten the Tim Tebbow achievement but got tackled a yard away from gettin the touchdown. but i got like 105g in one game so yeah. also just turn the players rushing defense down a bit to get the achivement cuz that worked for me.

Comment #6 by KayDotPee
Friday, September 16, 2011 @ 05:45:14 PM

i Used Michael Vic On This one .. I Was Against The lions .. I Didnt think I Was gonna Make it but In The last quarter I Did QB Sneek For the hell of it And found a Hole In The middle And ran It for A Touchdown twice .. Over 140+ Yards

Comment #7 by Beatmosh
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 @ 02:34:41 PM

I imagine hail marys and other long passes are good for this one... send the other team up the field and then get what u can along the ground...

Comment #8 by ItsthatJoe
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 04:13:11 PM

Hail mary all the way, got the adrian peterson award at the same time :)

Comment #9 by DipolarSpring62
Friday, January 06, 2012 @ 10:46:25 PM

I've done this 3 times now with 3 minute quarter, Eagles vs. Lions, i got 200, 151, and 148 yards... y is it not working... i edited the lions stats too

Comment #10 by DipolarSpring62