Madden NFL 12

Madden NFL 12 Achievements

San Diego Chargers Award

Hold your opponent to under 67 yds of total offense (minimum 5 min. qtr., no OTP or co-op)

Set the Game to 5-Minute Quarters and turn Offside off. When on defense, cross the line of scrimmage with your LB and stand directly in front of or behind the CPU Quarterback and sack the QB. Do this every time the CPU has possession of the ball, not allowing them to gain any yards of offense.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by vZz AleX zZv
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 @ 09:30:07 PM

Wow this game was against the Chiefs were obviously only got 67 yards on offense.

Comment #2 by TEEEravis
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 @ 09:33:08 PM

did they really do this against the Chiefs? The Chiefs won the division last year!
anyway, do you think (or know) if we can do this with accelerated clock turned on?

Comment #3 by Ayreswm
Monday, August 15, 2011 @ 03:38:26 AM

this is going to be hard i mean one bad play and your done for

Comment #4 by Bbrit1776
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 02:10:46 PM

u can basically do this with two controllers to make ur lives easier instead of playing against the CPU.

And u can turn of the play clock. The play clock has nothing to do with the trophies.

Comment #5 by Tha Great P
Sunday, August 28, 2011 @ 05:04:08 PM

...no co-op troll.

This will be easy really, just run every down and they will only have the ball a max of 2 times the whole game

Comment #6 by Steagles209
Monday, September 05, 2011 @ 11:24:53 PM

I did this to a guy online, when the Achievement popped I just started laughing my a** off, apparently he only netted 43 yards in the air and 4 on the ground. I couldn't believe it. Then I realized I forced him to punt 4 times and picked him off 5.

Comment #7 by GreatSaiyanGoku
Friday, September 09, 2011 @ 07:15:14 PM

this wasnt that hard. this is the first madden game I own and I got it pretty easily. I just turned down the difficluty of the CPU when they pass. Along with this I got the Michael Vick Award, the Darren McFadden Award, and the Happy 20th EA Sporst achievement for a total of 105 gamerscore. So if you turn the CPU difficulty down, you can still get it in this achievement, and probably all of them. hope i helped.

Comment #8 by j8sony
Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 09:59:51 AM

This was the first achievement I ever earned because I'm really good at defense.
I'm so good at defense that nobody can beat me, not even God himself.

Comment #9 by josiah119
Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 08:25:01 PM

i did this when i was playing online against some chump

Comment #10 by RMF39
Saturday, September 24, 2011 @ 07:14:38 AM

doesn't anyone realize this is by far one of the easiest achievements? just turn offside off and sack the QB every play and force them to punt and run the ball on offence with no play clock and accelerated clock

Comment #11 by traumacodenow
Monday, October 10, 2011 @ 11:33:37 AM

I got this one with the Chargers against the Chiefs in my franchise first year. Had no idea until it popped at the end. -15 yards rushing and 60 yards passing.

Comment #12 by hoochcougars07
Sunday, October 23, 2011 @ 09:11:58 PM

Play on rookie... Simple

Comment #13 by Bacon Bitz6664
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 @ 08:24:58 AM

i feel great, because nobody gets achievements on all pro without turning off penalties and changing everything because they can`t even play the game they payed 80 bucks for the right way!

Comment #14 by ty tan trouble
Monday, January 02, 2012 @ 01:18:15 PM

I got this by accident while trying to get the Peyton Hillis award.

Comment #15 by oolala1010
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 12:56:30 PM

#6 nice

Comment #16 by jeffgordon24
Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 10:37:04 AM

partiots raiders pause the game go to settings cpu skills. set the all to the negative requirements

EA Tiburon