Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Achievements

BEWARE OF THE BEAST

Perform your first Animality

This can ONLY be done in UMK3. You must win the round by beating your opponent in the 3rd round and giving him mercy. They will come back to life with a tiny bit of health left. Defeat them again and press a series of specific buttons to turn into an animal and kill your opponent.

Example:
Pick Sub-Zero and beat your opponent in the first round, lose in the second, then win in the third. When 'Finish Him!" appears, quickly jump back and hold the RUN button and then press four times for a Mercy. Defeat your opponent again then, on 'Finish Him', touch your opponent and while holding block, press quickly.

Comment #1 by chrisarcade
Thursday, September 01, 2011 @ 10:03:11 AM

This is the hardest out of all the "alities" 1st you have to go 3 rounds, play with a 2nd controller, let 2nd player win 1st, then win the next 2 rounds, when the "finish him appears on the screen, be on the opposite side of the board and perform a "Mercy" by holding run button and pressing down 3 times then releasing run button, once u get the "finish him" message again, perform the Animality. I used Reptile's which is down, down, down, up, X..u can hold the block button while inputting the moves so your player won't jump, just release block befoe pressing X and the achievement will pop

Comment #2 by PhantomAccent
Sunday, September 04, 2011 @ 04:22:56 PM

^ Accurate.

Performing a mercy can be a pain though. I've read everywhere that it's down three times, or it's down four times. To be honest, I just spam the hell out of down while I'm holding run and then let go. Works every time.

Comment #3 by BLITZBUR6H43
Sunday, September 04, 2011 @ 05:48:37 PM

on which one number 2 or 3?

Comment #4 by AbSoLuTSYnYsTAR
Sunday, September 04, 2011 @ 10:34:43 PM

it's 3 times and it's much easier to use cyrax for the animality. U,U,D,D while you are next to them. i just held the block button while i entered the code and bam, got it on my first try.

Comment #5 by PuppyPuncher777
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 @ 05:29:19 AM

i used nightwolf for this cheevo

Comment #6 by VIPER SVB
Thursday, September 08, 2011 @ 06:24:56 AM

After reading what you have to do to atempt an animality, I managed it in first
try. Kitana.

Comment #7 by PhenomX
Thursday, September 15, 2011 @ 08:35:57 PM

@1
Everything you said is right except when performing the Mercy, you must press Down 4 times not 3

Comment #8 by desan476
Monday, September 19, 2011 @ 10:50:55 AM

this is the last one i did not make... am i supposed to do it very fast or what? i made mercy only 4 times and cant make animality... any help?

Comment #9 by VIPER SVB
Thursday, September 29, 2011 @ 08:49:03 AM

Mercy = 3x down
If you don't belive it try it or if you still don't believe it go to official all MK titles site and check UMK3. 3x down

Comment #10 by DougTheJoker
Friday, October 21, 2011 @ 04:35:49 PM

Nightwolf... Very simple.. you can only do a mercy in the 3rd round, go all the way across the screen and hold LB press down X4 and do his animality which should be back,back,down,down,

Comment #11 by Ashdragon1
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 @ 06:40:08 PM

Nightwolf is forward, forward, down, down *

Comment #12 by Ashdragon1
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 @ 07:00:00 PM

took me a few to do this, used nightwolf. What i did was on the 3rd fight (used 2nd controller) i got my enemy down to the ping sound right before the last punch then did an uppercut giving me time to just do one backwards jump. Then i help the LB (run) button and pressed down only 3 times, i then let go of Run right after the 3 downs and Mercy showed up over head i then jumped forward hit my enemy one more time, again finish him showed up and i then just pressed forward , forward, down , down

Comment #13 by The Robxp
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 @ 06:53:45 PM

I found Kung Lao the easiest for this. You can use his hat throw to stay on the other side of the screen to use mercy. I found hold LB then down 3 times and releases LB worked for mercy for me everytime. His animality is LB x 4 then RT while touching the other player. I didnt get it the first try but on my second I just mash LB a few extra times before pressing RT and it worked.

Comment #14 by Penedao
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 @ 11:43:20 AM

Make it with Sub-Zero, his animality only works if you hold block.

Comment #15 by ibanezjester
Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 08:23:51 PM

THE ROB 333 IS CORRECT. LISTEN TO HIS COMMENT TO GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT. WORKED FOR ME ON 2ND TRY

Comment #16 by HESKEY is BEAST
Sunday, May 12, 2013 @ 03:56:03 PM

I cannot do this for shit

Comment #17 by Darkshadowman
Sunday, August 18, 2013 @ 10:47:42 PM

its confirmed that kung lao is the easiest.. just acheieved it

Comment #18 by SkullMan140
Thursday, February 19, 2015 @ 11:36:39 AM

this guide solved my problems with this achievement ;)

US August 31, 2011