The LEGO Movie Videogame

The LEGO Movie Videogame Achievements

Welcome To Bricksburg

Collect all of the Red Bricks (Single Player).

There are 20 Red Bricks in this game, all of which are helpful to you in your quest. They are hidden throughout the four hubs. You need 11,500,000 studs total to buy them all.

Thanks to AFGuidesHD for the videos:

Bricksburg

Extra Hearts - 100,000 studs
Regenerate Hearts - 100,000 studs
Invincibility - 100,000 studs

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by surfacevice
Sunday, February 09, 2014 @ 10:50:11 PM

I can't do this one it seems, the 5th cat for the cat lady which unlocks x10 Studs is on a balcony just to her left as you look at her. Only problem is, there is a bench in front of the balcony you need to destroy to create a grappling hook to get the cat down. Only the bench is no indestructible it seems so I can't make the grappling hook to get the cat down and the cat isn't actually waiting on the balcony so I can't fly up to get the cat.
I have all other red bricks but not this one cos it glitched on me :(

Comment #2 by surfacevice
Sunday, February 09, 2014 @ 11:02:37 PM

Ignore that, I needed to do the one at the construction site again not the balcony one.

Comment #3 by Frizzo
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 @ 06:30:14 PM

I'm in a similar position for this Red Brick. Although I have tried to visit the other 3 cat locations and none are there. The 4th isn't working for me and I don't remember ever doing it before. Can't break the bench. :S

Comment #4 by Frizzo
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 @ 06:38:04 PM

False alarm as well. The 4th cat for those that are having trouble is located inside the bottom floor where you obtain the 3rd manual. In order to unlock this, you need Mr Business. The platform to transform into him is loacated near the construction side near the first level. You may need to break some objects in order to build the red/black platform, but once you do you'll be able to transform into him and hit the red switch on the right side of the building to open the entrance.

This one was a bit frustrating for me, so passing this along.

Comment #5 by uratitmouse
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 @ 10:40:04 PM

does anyone have a complete guide for all the cats? or all the red bricks?

Comment #6 by uratitmouse
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 @ 10:56:30 PM

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6215173 no idea why this isn't listed here....all red brick locations

Comment #7 by CHILLYPHILLY NZ
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 @ 12:27:56 PM

im having that same problem with the chair aswell. i found 4 of the cats and up to balcony cat but it wont break. is it that i have to go find cat again to make balcony break is that why it wont break cause im missing a cat?lease help any ideas g.t is CHILLYPHILLY NZ thanks

Comment #8 by FlobRox
Sunday, August 31, 2014 @ 05:57:53 PM

This frustrated me too. Bench wouldn't break. Checked all the locations twice then found the cat at the hacking station eventually.

Comment #9 by Ball Bag Jim
Monday, September 08, 2014 @ 03:16:09 PM

I also had trouble with the bench. Just go back to station and use the hack station on the left side (with Benny) of the station, the train will stop and give you a cat again.

TT Games