Titanfall

Titanfall Achievements

I Stand Alone

Won 50 Last Titan Standing matches

You need to be on the winning team of a Last Titan Standing match 50 times. Note that for the "I've Seen It All" achievement, you also need to play Last Titan Standing on every non-DLC map at least once, and for various DLC achievements you will need to play this game mode on every DLC map as well.

This achievement can be tracked in the Player Stats -> Levels screen, although it shows win counts by map so you will have to scroll through all 24 maps and add up the total yourself. You also can look at the achievement app where each 2% equals one win.

Boosting Method:
Create a two player game on one of the Asian servers and as soon as both players have spawned you can have one player eject by pressing and then three times. Repeat this for all four rounds and this will give a victory to the other player. Note that you cannot quit out of this game mode to give a victory to the other team. Each victory will take approximately six minutes with the lobby delays and loading screens.

Non-Boosting Method:
You are much more likely to win in a competitive Last Titan Standing match if you have a few teammates that have mics and coordinate. Stay together to support each other and focus on taking down one enemy Titan at a time. Be careful of Nuclear Ejection wiping out your entire team, however! The various US servers usually have a fair number of players in the Capture the Flag playlist. If you find a team that works well, try to stick with them by inviting them into your party in the game itself, otherwise the players will get redistributed for balance after each match.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by BrutexCHieftain
Saturday, March 22, 2014 @ 10:20:42 PM

looking for ppl to boost this one.
GT: BrutexCHieftain

Comment #2 by Darkangel0666
Sunday, March 30, 2014 @ 07:11:30 PM

Is anyone having problems with achievement glitches. This one, the pilot hunter wins, and capture the flag wins wont go up anymore even win I know I am winning.

Comment #3 by Bgrngod
Wednesday, April 02, 2014 @ 06:32:54 PM

@2 I'm not having any problems with these at all. My achievement progression always advances after a winning match when I refresh in the smartglass app.

Are you leaving the game early? You should stay in the game until the lobby with the countdown timer is available again.

Comment #4 by beardedplum144
Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ 02:16:02 PM

Same problem here, one of my last achievements, I'm gonna keep playing till i believe I've done 50, any fixes or anything I'm missing?

Comment #5 by djraider
Thursday, May 01, 2014 @ 07:40:22 PM

I'm having the exact same problem. I just finished Flag Runner and I've Seen It All today, but I've been stuck on 56% with I Stand Alone all day. What is going on?

Comment #6 by beardedplum144
Sunday, May 04, 2014 @ 03:15:03 PM

Hopefully it'll unlock with the next patch, last patch flag runner, pull and captured everything were randomly unlocked on my gamercard and my gen ten cheevo was at 88% even though i was gen 5. Hopefully the same happens when its next patched...

Comment #7 by Sk3pTiCz
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 @ 03:03:57 AM

if anyone wants to boost for wins send me a message.. gamertag Sk3pTiCz

Comment #8 by StormedKestrel
Thursday, July 17, 2014 @ 07:59:57 AM

just got this (am at 70%) and flag runner (50%) to do then i've got all of the achievements on this game.....then it's bring on the dlc time :)

Electronic Arts