Titanfall

Titanfall Achievements

All The Hardware

Unlocked everything

To unlock all of the hardware means that every kit item is unlocked, every Pilot weapon and all of their attachments are unlocked, all Titan chassis, weapons and equipment are unlocked, and all ten Titan voices in the Black Market are purchased. You will need to be level 49 or 50 as some equipment is not available until you reach level 49.

Because you lose all of your unlocked hardware each time you regen, all of the unlocking has to be done in one generation. There are three times when it makes sense to work on this achievement, as detailed below. Note that you do NOT lose purchased Titan voices when you regen. Your first 200,000 earned Black Market credits should go towards purchasing all of the voices, regardless of the generation used to unlock this achievement.

Glitch warning:
Many people have reported that this achievement does not unlock immediately after completing all of the requirements. Completing any one weapon challenge will trigger it to unlock if you experience this glitch. If it does not, go through all of the weapons and Titan weapons and look for unlocked weapon modifiers as you likely will have missed one.

Generation 8:
You need to get 100 wins to move from Generation 8 to Generation 9, so even boosting this will take quite some time. From an efficiency perspective, using this generation to unlock "All The Hardware" makes the most sense as you will have absolutely earned the 200,000 Black Market credits required to purchase all ten Titan voices.

Generation 10:
You will be done with most of the game and just mopping up what you have left, so if this achievement is one of the items that needs to be mopped up, at this point you won't regen again, so you won't lose any progress.

Generation 1:
This is the least ideal of the three from an efficiency perspective, but has the advantage that it will force you to play a variety of game modes and use every weapon in the game, so it works as a super-extended tutorial. The downside is that you will almost certainly hit level 50 and have all of the necessary weapon challenges completed long before you have enough Black Market credits to unlock the Titan voices. This means you will sit at Generation 1 Level 50 for many games while accumulating credits. The game does give you extra credits when you are Level 50, but it can still take 10+ hours after you are done leveling up.

List of Items to Unlock:

Titan Chassis: The Ogre and Stryder chassis will unlock as you level up. Once unlocked, they will remain unlocked even when you regen. You will need to drop in at least once in each chassis for the game to recognize that you have unlocked them.

Titan OS Voices: These require 200,000 Black Market credits to acquire. From the menu choose Black Market -> Titan OS Voices. There are ten voices to purchase, and they will remain unlocked even when you regen.

Pilot - R-101C Carbine

• Instant Shot - Kill 10 Titans

Titan - Arc Cannon

• Capacitor - Kill 20 Titans

Titan - Triple Threat

• Extended Magazine - Kill 25 Enemies
  • Mine Field - Kill 20 Titans

The best game mode for most kill types is Frontier Defense. You can start a game solo using the Frontier Defense -> Custom Map -> Fracture which will give you unfettered access to essentially unlimited grunts and Spectres. Titan kills are best done in a public Frontier Defense game, although they can also be earned in Last Titan Standing if you find yourself struggling in Frontier Defense. Pilot kills are easily boosted in Capture the Flag games or can be earned without boosting in the Campaign and Attrition playlists.

Progress toward each unlocked item can be viewed on the screen where you would equip it if the item was unlocked. The achievement itself will unlock in-game when the last item unlocks, or the last voice is purchased, although note the glitch warning above.

Comment #1 by DangerTeenager
Friday, March 14, 2014 @ 05:13:08 AM

If this includes weapon upgrades it means that we have to play with every weapon :/

Comment #2 by Pasquale NL
Sunday, March 16, 2014 @ 12:40:34 AM

Does this include challenges?

Comment #3 by Nuclearharry7
Sunday, March 16, 2014 @ 05:51:45 AM

All upgrades and attachments :( doing the Titan wepon upgrades suck they have some pretty crappy wepons

Comment #4 by TheDaedalian
Monday, March 17, 2014 @ 12:28:22 AM

I made this video that shows how to farm spectres and grunts to easily boost Pilot weapon attachment challenges, hope this helps! (Titan Mods are a bit more challenging as you're a much bigger target and players will be looking to destroy you.)

Comment #5 by b3nno
Monday, March 17, 2014 @ 03:26:04 AM

If you go to the second generation does it reset your progress towards unlocking everything?

Comment #6 by Arthuro906
Monday, March 17, 2014 @ 05:50:30 PM

#5 Unfortunately, yes. In order to get this achievement, you have to complete challenges to unlock all weapons, weapon attachments,etc. BEFORE "going prestige" to a next generation.

Comment #7 by Bgrngod
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 @ 04:41:13 PM

I keep getting the sense that killing AI enemies during the Evacuation doesn't count. I've spent a lot of that time blowing through as many AI's as I can get and my counter doesn't seem to go up for it.

Comment #8 by b3nno
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 @ 11:28:09 PM

#6 well that sucks haha :

Comment #9 by OnePunchEckert
Saturday, March 22, 2014 @ 12:44:18 AM

Arc cannon and plasma railgun were such a bitch to do. Other than that it's pretty straightforward and easy

Comment #10 by Famas Liberty
Sunday, March 23, 2014 @ 10:29:01 PM

Arc cannon is the worst to kill Titans.

Comment #11 by RAGING 1NF3RNO
Sunday, March 30, 2014 @ 06:27:23 PM

What's up with this achievement? I unlocked everything and still nothin'.

Comment #12 by carlosarana2
Monday, March 31, 2014 @ 12:23:20 AM

planning on doing this when I'm ten 10 or if i get bored along the way but gen 10 is my main priority then i will unlock everything seen as it erases everything... plus half of the guns suck

Comment #13 by atrox
Saturday, April 05, 2014 @ 04:59:35 PM

SO I unlocked and used all 3 titans and also unlocked every mod/attachment for all the weapons and the achievement never popped. Any Ideas? I guess I can go for it again on Gen 2 but I wish it just unlocked.

Comment #14 by Goonermaster
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 @ 11:27:11 PM

Same problem here, been back and checked everything over but still no unlock !

Comment #15 by Raemus44
Monday, April 14, 2014 @ 04:53:23 AM

You need all the attachments for the Titan weapons right? Like the triple threat and 40mm etc.

Comment #16 by Somedust
Thursday, April 17, 2014 @ 06:48:12 PM

Got everything unlocked, but this cheevo isn't going to pop up for me. Should I actually equip and play with every mod/attachment?

Comment #17 by WarCriminal
Friday, April 18, 2014 @ 09:58:30 PM

#13, #14, #16...I've read that you may have to play with each titan; not just unlock them. You'll have to verify...its just what I read. I have 6415 before my next regent and am unlocking items for my last weapon (Spitfire LMG). I hope it pops so I can continue to generation three.

Comment #18 by Somedust
Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ 08:18:38 PM

I'd tried playing with every titan without any success. I've lost hope finally and regenerated. Cheevo popped up 3 days later. Smh.

Comment #19 by Total Player
Thursday, May 08, 2014 @ 03:25:33 PM

I hate any sniper rifle related challenges ????

Comment #20 by Total Player
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 @ 09:01:41 PM

The Titan plasma rail gun is absolute crap hating this section of it

Comment #21 by tehPraXis
Friday, June 06, 2014 @ 01:06:20 PM

Do you have to also use the specific attachments, or can you use anything you want with that particular gun and still get the achievement? For example, with the R-101C, I like two of the scopes, but I can't stand irons...if I can complete all unlocks with whatever attachments I want, then I'll be happy.

Comment #22 by RichGunzUSA
Friday, June 06, 2014 @ 07:14:45 PM

Looks to boost this achievement on Xbox one. Willing to help boost any achievements. I only need 3 Titan weapons but I'll help you get as many as you want. Add Filip36365

Comment #23 by StormedKestrel
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 @ 08:47:22 AM

i'm going to do this on gen 10 (am gen 8 with only 100 wins and a few look out belows to do before i can gen up again).

Comment #24 by Kefka2200
Friday, July 04, 2014 @ 04:44:30 PM

I'm closeish to getting this. I need help. Titan kills are annoying me. GT is Kefka2000 please help!

Comment #25 by StormedKestrel
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 @ 08:39:32 AM

nearly gen 10 (24 mvps and 19 cloaked kills left to get). this wont take me long to get, plasma railgun and the snipers are going to suck in a massive way but i'll get there in the end.

Comment #26 by tehPraXis
Wednesday, July 09, 2014 @ 02:52:16 PM

I finally got this achievement the other day. The last thing I had to unlock was 20 kills with the Arc Cannon (the worst titan weapon for me... I just hate it).. anyway, I had 6 kills to go and I got 5 in one Last Titan Standing match (until then I was getting MAYBE 1-2 per match)... then it took me 4 matches after that to get my final AC kill. I was getting like 15-20 assists per match but people were kill stealing haha. Finally after unlocking this cheevo, I regenerated to Gen 2 and now I can focus on winning 50 matches of whatever (almost done with attrition).

Comment #27 by daveisais
Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 05:23:28 AM

So we can get this achievement in Gen 10? or does it have to be in Gen 1?

Comment #28 by pbonk44
Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 06:24:25 PM

Looking to boost, so I don't have to play 800 last titan standing matches. I will probably get 50 last titan wins before unlocking a single titan gun mod, please help!
GT: AttestedBarley2

Comment #29 by joshwht13
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 @ 09:56:13 PM

im gen2 and unlockeed EVERYTHING no achievement. This is the fifith achievemen i have earned bbut not unlocked, getting really annoying

Comment #31 by Metal DJ
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 @ 09:21:13 PM

Getting 20 Titan kills with the ARC Cannon is worse than any of the sniper challenges.

Comment #32 by EDDorDEAD
Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 12:53:17 AM

add me people Gt= EDDorDEAD

Comment #33 by BIG TRIGG
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 @ 08:19:11 PM

Yeah I have unlocked everything but no acheiv lame as hell that was a bitch

Comment #34 by IAmN0TThatDude
Saturday, November 01, 2014 @ 03:03:34 AM

I didn't get it when finally unlocking everything either. I finished the last weapon challenge in the early stage of a match, see the 'CHALLENGE COMPLETE' flash on the screen, and before the match ends... 'Lost Connetion To Server.' Aaaaarrrrgghhh!!!! Reconnect, check for completion (3 times), then check for acheivement. Nothing. I can't/won't regenerate (from gen 9 to 10) until this gets patched or resolved...

Comment #35 by ProjectSix
Saturday, November 01, 2014 @ 06:00:03 AM

Unlocked everything, gen 1 lvl 50.. no achievement. I don't want to regenerate until it unlocks but wow what a pain in the ass after how long this took..

Comment #36 by Hard Way
Friday, November 07, 2014 @ 07:02:13 AM

Still no resolution to this? Same shit just happened to me. My Personal Stats -> Overview page show that I've unlocked everything. This is horse shit. How long has this game been out, and this is still a problem?

Comment #37 by Hard Way
Friday, November 07, 2014 @ 07:16:49 AM

UPDATE!!!

It looks as though after a recent update, you also need to have all the OS voices unlocked! I haven't tried it for myself yet, but I will certainly try that next and let you all know if it works. I'm 2 away (

Comment #38 by nickgamer101
Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 03:56:06 PM

Unlocked everything in Gen 1. The achievement is also not working for me... Going to power on and off the xbox and purchase all OS voice packs as well to see if that will work! Will let you guys know later tonight!

Comment #39 by nickgamer101
Saturday, November 15, 2014 @ 02:59:58 AM

Just confirmed. As long as you get all the unlocks you also need the voice packs... play a game after you purchase the voice packs and it should pop at the end of the match. Happy unlocking !

Comment #40 by MachineAres
Monday, December 01, 2014 @ 10:46:52 PM

I just got this to pop on Gen 1 today after unlocking everything last night and it still not popping. I was playing through a match and completed one of the daily challenges for my Spitfire LMG during the match, and All the Hardware popped instantly. So it might've been completing any random weapon challenge that made it pop, but you might want to try completing one of the daily weapon challenges to see if it'll pop for you, regardless of what Gen you are.

Comment #41 by theodorvl
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 @ 02:16:29 AM

Do auto-titan kills count toward this?

Comment #42 by BaldEvil
Thursday, January 15, 2015 @ 01:34:56 AM

Unlocked all voices, unlocked all weapons and titan stuff.
Played a game afterwards. No cheeve unlock. Update 9 messing this up?

Comment #43 by Hijack2U
Friday, January 16, 2015 @ 10:45:15 AM

I have the same problem

Comment #44 by lignimvite
Sunday, February 01, 2015 @ 12:09:50 AM

I don't have all the voice packs but I did unlock everything else. I want to regenerate since I'm just gen 1 but I don't want to jinx myself out of the achievement! :(

Comment #45 by soursm4ck
Tuesday, February 17, 2015 @ 08:00:59 PM

@44 - Im having exactly the same issue. Im earning loads of XP but its not going anywhere cos Im stuck at level 50 and cant regen until this stupid cheevo pops! Unlocked everything. overview page proves it, and still nothing.

Comment #46 by lignimvite
Tuesday, March 10, 2015 @ 11:55:01 PM

I'm currently Gen 10 with all the OS voices unlocked and working on this right now. I'll let you know my conditions when/if it pops.

Comment #47 by lignimvite
Saturday, March 28, 2015 @ 01:46:25 PM

So being Gen 10 with everything unlocked (minus the challenges) I got it as soon as I unlocked my final challenge associated with my final unlock during that game. :)

Comment #48 by JamesQuake
Sunday, April 12, 2015 @ 01:06:07 PM

Not unlocking for me

Comment #49 by pwalker
Sunday, June 07, 2015 @ 09:43:30 PM

Like others I can confirm you need to purchase all the Titan OS Voices. For me the achievement did not pop straight away, but it did pop when I completed a challenge.

Comment #50 by Habfan5693
Monday, July 13, 2015 @ 07:17:17 AM

I had everything unlocked but no ahcievement until I completed all my dailies. If you're achievement has not unlocked try finishing all the dailies!!!

Comment #51 by MorbidEclipse24
Sunday, August 02, 2015 @ 08:21:33 AM

Well I'm glad im not the only one.. I probably could've been close to another regen if I wasn't working on this cheev. I'll try the dailies as you guys have said and see if that does anything.. my progress under stats says everything is good so hopefully thatll be all I need!

Comment #52 by MorbidEclipse24
Monday, August 03, 2015 @ 09:27:12 AM

Well I finally got this.. I completed all my daily challenges and still didn't get anything.. I read on another site that after a recent update you need to buy all the OS voices for the achievement to pop, so I bought them all then as soon as I joined a game it popped up. You get a separate achievement for buying all the OS voices as well so its like two in one.

Comment #53 by hahahero
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 @ 05:16:01 AM

Little worried. Lost patience and forged certifications for my final challenge with the arc cannon. Nothing popped... hopefully I'll get it by purchasing all is voices.

Comment #54 by Karrib3n
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 @ 09:33:08 PM

Buying OS voice is more annoying than getting kills with some titan weapons...

Comment #55 by karat3explosion
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 @ 08:47:01 PM

I was having similar issues with this recently. I unlocked all weapons and attachments, bought all the OS voices, and still nothing. So, I had to go back to the Home screen and then quit the game. This forced the game to reset, and when I went back in, the Achievement popped. I think this may be an ongoing issue based on all the feedback.

Comment #56 by Shnuggys
Friday, July 08, 2016 @ 11:45:21 PM

As of today I got all the voice packs and still haven't unlocked this. Kind of frustrating. (I already unlocked all Titans, Guns, Gun attachments etc)

Comment #57 by xxR3VoLanC3rxx
Sunday, October 30, 2016 @ 10:39:26 PM

What about using forged certifications to complete challenges. do they unlock the hardware and will it hut getting the achievement because i didn't see anything about using forged certifications.

Electronic Arts