Titanfall

Titanfall Achievements

It's Safer Here

Don't touch the ground for 60 seconds on Swampland

This is made easier if you equip the Parkour kit on your Pilot, but can be done without it.

This can be done in any game mode, but since you cannot choose the map you will need to wait for Swampland to come up in a rotation and then remember to do so (and survive long enough as well).

You can also start a custom match in Frontier Defense on Swampland and start with or without public players.

Find two trees that are within easy jumping distance of each other and get a few jumps up and then hold on by holding down . While holding, aim towards the center of the other tree and when you start to slip, immediately jump towards that tree and hold on again. Repeat until the achievement unlocks.

Here is a video guide:

Comment #1 by WORLDEATER
Thursday, June 26, 2014 @ 09:38:00 PM

This is the video guide for the achievement

Comment #2 by BackFlip Lane
Thursday, June 26, 2014 @ 11:58:50 PM

This achievement is glitched. I been in the trees for around 4 minutes and still nothing even the achievement says i have 100% on it but it never popped up.

Comment #3 by OceansFlame
Friday, June 27, 2014 @ 05:08:59 PM

My guide is a lot easier and doesn't require you to change your perks or abilities:

Comment #4 by the shlante
Friday, June 27, 2014 @ 11:02:04 PM

Rodeo ride on a friendly titan. Easy.

Comment #5 by killa86
Monday, July 07, 2014 @ 03:03:01 PM

I played last titan standing and didnt die at all. Got the cheeve because i started in the titan and never got out to touch the ground. Dont know if this is a real way to get it or if it just glitched in a good way.

Comment #6 by Ankh Af Na Coth
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 @ 02:58:58 PM

I joined a LTS match and became a spectator because it was the last round and when the match ended i´ve got the achievement without even playing...

Comment #7 by Sock828
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 @ 08:59:52 PM

Thanks #4 got on my buddies back for a minute very easy...not sure about about being in a titan and getting the achievement...my friend didn't get the achievement when I was on his back and he was in his titan the whole time, but we were playing attrition not last titan standing.

Comment #8 by pocket1
Sunday, August 17, 2014 @ 10:31:48 PM

Think its glitches for me, been stuck up in the trees for over a minute nothing. Stayed alive on last Titan, nothing. Anyone having problems?

Comment #9 by Redeuxx
Saturday, February 21, 2015 @ 01:20:43 AM

I got this by accident. Playing Last Titan Standing, you are on a ledge on one of the sides. Just step off with your titan, die and you should get it.

Comment #10 by Apcsox
Sunday, July 19, 2015 @ 05:40:17 PM

Got this one and "tree runner" on one match.... I tried jumping tree to tree, I tried the aforementioned backing up into jumping corner.... nothing.... I ran myself off the cliff in the middle of a 3 v 1 titan battle, cheevo pops 10 seconds later and the "tree runner" randomly pops way at the end of the match after I was dead for a good 30 seconds in this LTS mode

Electronic Arts