Titanfall

Titanfall Achievements

For We Are Today

Complete all Daily Challenges for the current day

Every day there are three Daily Challenges that require you to complete some action in the game, ranging from playing a particular game mode X number of times, to killing flyers (the big dinosaur looking creatures flying around some maps), to using a particular weapon in a particular way, etc.

The Daily Challenges are found in the menu by choosing Challenges -> Daily.

You only can access the Daily Challenges on days that you sign in, where a day is a 24-hour period that starts at 3am PT (11am GMT). You must complete all three of the Daily Challenges that are listed as "Today" before 3am PT the following day to unlock this achievement.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by Dablah
Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 05:55:25 AM

I think this one is glitches, just completed all challenges with 3 hours remaining on the timer and it did not unlock.

Comment #2 by MikeJonesJaxson
Saturday, October 25, 2014 @ 03:11:42 PM

I think so as well. Have the current daily challenges complete but still hasn't popped up.

Comment #3 by WarCriminal
Tuesday, October 28, 2014 @ 11:46:31 PM

Does this mean all of the daily challenges active on a given day, even those from past dates?

Comment #4 by opticon12000
Thursday, October 30, 2014 @ 12:02:08 PM

You have to complete any challenges that are new for that day.
Old ones that are 1 day or older do not count.

At the top of the daily challenges screen you will see how long it is until new challenges. As soon as they arrive, complete the new ones on that day.

Comment #5 by Gravedigga63
Friday, October 31, 2014 @ 10:16:23 PM

This is kind of a weird one because you first need to get rid of all your current unfinished challenges by selecting them and pressing RT and LT at the same time. This must be done the day before you start the challenges, as by abandoning the challenges they are not replaced until new ones come in. To be sure you're good, all 9 challenges must say they came “today” an you need to get all of them before the timer saying new challenges in... Runs out.

Comment #6 by SweptbackFlame
Sunday, November 02, 2014 @ 09:34:02 PM

^Or you can just complete them all lol...

Comment #7 by jivavil
Wednesday, November 05, 2014 @ 03:32:55 PM

is this challenge glitched at all? i reset my challenges yesterday so I had none on my challenge list. I logged on today and received 3 new challenges that said today at the bottom of them all. I completed all 3 in about 30 minutes and it didnt pop. I didnt miss any, they all say 3/3 or 15/15, so Im positive they are completed. What gives? Do I have to do something else after they I finish them?

Comment #8 by DustnWearsPrada