Titanfall

Titanfall Achievements

Too Legit to Quit

Earn Gen 10 without using a Forged Certification on a regen challenge

***This achievement is retroactive so if you have met the requirements / any progress will carry over, to check your progress load up the achievements app.***

Warning – This achievement can be rendered unobtainable forever if you fail the requirements. As Titanfall uses online storage only for data with no option for save deletion, if you use a regen certificate, you will never be able to unlock this achievement.

In the Black Market, one of the options is Forged Certifications. If you purchase this, it lets you mark a Level V challenge as complete. You don't get the various rewards such as Black Market Credits, Burn Cards, etc., from the challenge completion, but you do get access to any equipment unlocked as well as marking it completed if it is required to advance to the next generation.

If you purchase a Forged Certification and use it for a challenge required to advance to the next generation, this achievement becomes forever unobtainable. Play it safe and avoid that menu option in the Black Market entirely.

Once you are level 10 you no longer need to worry about it as it will unlock simultaneously as the "Gen 10" achievement.

Rate this achievementAverage Rating

Comment #1 by SmurfRockRune
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 07:27:59 PM

I'm already Gen 10. I hope this pops for me right away.

Comment #2 by ImAPirateSoSueMe
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 07:45:14 PM

Uh, what's Forged Certification?

Comment #3 by NoSocksBandit
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 07:47:55 PM

@2 its this new thing they added that allows you to skip all tiers of a challenge (IE 5 gooser kills or 75 pilot kills with a gun) idk if it gives you the xp or not when you use this, but if you use this on a regen challenge,you'll permanately void this achievement.

Comment #4 by Yin
Thursday, October 23, 2014 @ 08:26:30 PM

@1, Respawn has already confirmed that if you are already Gen 10, the achievement will unlock when you start the game. :)

Comment #5 by SmurfRockRune
Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 04:07:39 AM

@4 Awesome! I'm downloading the update right now, thanks for the heads up!

Comment #6 by ninjaraiden2003
Friday, October 24, 2014 @ 09:02:43 PM

I got this achievement today along with my Gen 10 one. Kinda felt like this one was a little bit pointless. With the 0G value along with the achievement art/tile being the same as all the others, just didn't get why they did this one.

Comment #7 by SeraphimAssassin
Saturday, October 25, 2014 @ 06:47:31 PM

For this achievement, does it mean go from 1-10 without using a Forged Certification or just when you get to level 9?

Comment #8 by Peqqueno
Sunday, October 26, 2014 @ 05:35:07 AM

^all (1-10)

Comment #9 by Bgrngod
Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 06:40:18 PM

An achievement that can become permanently unachievable? For real? Can you delete and start all over to try for it if you end up using a forged cert? I haven't used one yet and do not intend to, but just curious.

Comment #10 by rev0x
Saturday, November 08, 2014 @ 02:10:32 AM

For me this Achievements seems to be glitched because of my Gen10 Achievement!! The regular Gen10 Achievement was unlocked where i was Gen9... i don't know why this happened! I don't used any certifications or somethin like this! It poped on the 2nd November but in the Achievement history it shows the 31th October... today i hit finally Gen10 ingame legaly, but this fuckin Achievement doesn't unlock... I'm really pissed... anyone a idea how to get this bullshit??

Comment #11 by Taro Korya
Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 01:42:51 AM

Rev0x I'm having the same problem you are. I got the Gen 10 achievement at Gen 9 for sone weird reason

Comment #12 by SloMoo
Thursday, November 20, 2014 @ 06:22:20 PM

I just got the Gen 10 achievement and I'm still Gen 8. Hope this doesn't screw me of getting this achievement.

Comment #13 by SloMoo
Monday, February 16, 2015 @ 05:41:37 AM

Finally hit Gen 10 tonight and this popped! What a relief!

Comment #14 by Manep
Thursday, April 14, 2016 @ 12:26:26 PM

I need 1 person to play with and Grind up together, I'm Gen 5, and still need a few achievements, if you want to grind this or other achievements please message me:
GT: ll Manep ll

Comment #15 by WilfulAlmond57
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 @ 02:50:47 PM

Looking to boost on Xbox One and get Titanfall 1 finished so I can move onto Titanfall 2.

GT: WilfulAlmond57