Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Achievements

Master Candied Camera

Take a Special Photograph

This is easily achieved by taking a picture of the blimp that flies over your garden. When the picture loads up, it should have a different background. The achievement should unlock right when it pops up.

Comment #1 by Argoff
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 12:24:56 PM

This is wrong you actually need to take 10 pictures of single
piñata, then you will unlock that piñatas special art and the
achievement.

Comment #2 by Aaronomy
Friday, February 11, 2011 @ 01:01:40 PM

Actually it's only 5 pictures of the same species, not 10.

Comment #3 by HimiTomoki
Friday, February 18, 2011 @ 11:43:03 PM

I did what the achievement guide says and it didn't work.

So you guys say I pick the camera, aim at a piñata, take a pic, press B, take a pic, press B, etc until I get a special picture and the achievement unlocks?

Comment #4 by Elle x
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ 10:50:43 PM

I got it by my taking two pictures of my Sweetle? Iput the circles on its forehead twice and it gave me the achievement with a different load. It had the pinata and three pictures of an egyptian pyrmaid (sp?) and gave me it.

In the description of the Sweetle, it has about the egyptian stuff.

Comment #5 by Ostrodamus
Thursday, May 12, 2011 @ 02:16:45 AM

I should read these more often, I already took about 50 pictures of the damn blimp with no achievement. FAIL!

Comment #6 by LeXXuz
Sunday, June 05, 2011 @ 05:10:02 AM

@2: I needed 10 pictures, NOT 5

Comment #7 by mattzak
Thursday, July 28, 2011 @ 10:36:50 PM

Just got this one by backing out as far as I could outside of the map facing towards the Arctic and not only did I get the achievement but I also got some cool concept artwork as well!! :D

Comment #8 by marklynx
Saturday, August 06, 2011 @ 07:50:06 PM

I tried everything you guys said and none worked. For me what did work was take a picture of the mountain in the central garden from a distance.

Comment #9 by Sodom Smurf
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 @ 03:37:12 PM

you have too take a picture of the blimp only with sky.

Comment #10 by Taka Thunder
Friday, September 14, 2012 @ 11:48:13 PM

guess its something we are all doing randomly.

i did the artic thing @7, then tried blimp in sky and got the art work and achievement

Comment #11 by DiehardR
Wednesday, October 03, 2012 @ 05:56:25 PM

Actually you are all wrong, it has to do with the lines that spin around the circle. You have to take a picture of something (doesn't matter what) exactly when the lines are horizontal and the middle dot pulses. If you do it correctly you will see a concept art image of the thing you took a picture from.

Comment #12 by Tallshadow
Saturday, May 11, 2013 @ 08:47:59 AM

@11, actually worked perfectly first time. Nice discovery.

Comment #13 by Solarfall
Thursday, July 18, 2013 @ 09:43:30 AM

I was having no luck, until I took a photo or the volcano. That's what worked for me.

Comment #14 by brave soul1991
Saturday, November 02, 2013 @ 03:24:53 PM

DiehardR (Comment 11) I tried all of the others and this is the only one that worked.

Rare